Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#37427 - 01/07/10 04:19 AM hey guys, question and a hello
MAC GTP Offline
Loc: Willow Grove,PA
hey guys, been awhile i know lol sorry ive been in the process of moving off base and into a place of my own the last few months because i finally made petty officer, yay. i should be settled in in a week or so and ill be on here and back to the mod bug thats been itching at me the last 5 months because i had to buy stupid furniture and cable instead of go fast toys. ive been stopping by every few days but have been too busy to log in and post, sounds lazy i know.

anyway i lost my key fob during a MCMAP session earlier this week ago. i guess i landed on it when i was being thrown and the plastic part that holds the ring cracked and the fob fell out and into the grass/dirt. spent 2 hours looking for it until finding broken plastic pieces in my BDUs and another 30 min in that grass.

i have a spare i got from my grandfather that has the 1997 gtp and i tried to sync it to my car but when i follow the steps it dosent beep when the steps say it should and it dosent work at the end of the process either. the dealer wants 60 bucks to sync it themselves which i think is bull if there just doing exactly what im doing right now.

funny part to end the post:

for the last few days ive been climbing in and out of my window dukes of hazard style because my alarm would go off every time i unlocked the car with the keys in the keylock. had to leave my window open in the winter too. good thing i have a tarp to lay over it lol

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
hey guys, question and a hello MAC GTP 01/07/10 04:19 AM
Re: hey guys, question and a hello 01GTshaner 01/07/10 11:50 AM
Re: hey guys, question and a hello GTPCompG 01/07/10 12:03 PM
Re: hey guys, question and a hello Richard Candelario 01/07/10 01:24 PM
Re: hey guys, question and a hello HercMan(Rob) 01/07/10 01:47 PM
Re: hey guys, question and a hello Blackarrow98GP 01/07/10 02:43 PM
Re: hey guys, question and a hello MAC GTP 01/07/10 02:59 PM
Re: hey guys, question and a hello Blackarrow98GP 01/07/10 03:24 PM
Re: hey guys, question and a hello 72chevman 01/08/10 12:30 AM