Farewell my love!

Posted by: GTPHeyBaby

Farewell my love! - 02/28/07 06:37 PM

Haven't been on here in awhile but wanted to write and say farwell...I just sold my GTP a few days ago. frown It was a painfull transaction. 6 years and 130k miles that brought smiles every day and mile. I've come here for every squeak, leak, rattle and moan and always got my answers here.

Thanks all....tear.

Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: Farewell my love! - 03/01/07 03:24 PM

Why'd you hafta sell? Sorry to hear that she had to go. By you asking so many questions, I'm sure you have a wealth of information and advice. I hope you stick around to save some of us from ourselves.
Posted by: Igor

Re: Farewell my love! - 03/01/07 05:16 PM

Too bad man. Hate to see ya go. Come around every now and again. Peace out!
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Farewell my love! - 03/02/07 10:31 AM

you can always buy a newer GP...I've done a lot of looking myself lately but these cars are mighty hard to beat...good luck with whatever you decide to do and drop in to visit anytime thumbsup ...once a GP owner, always a GP owner...even if you sold it...hey, I had to sell my Trans Am over 20 years ago...but I still owned one.
Posted by: GTPHeyBaby

Re: Farewell my love! - 03/05/07 06:28 PM

Thanks guys...I sold it due to space constraints (too many toys) and it was going to need a top end rebuild shortly...burning about a qt oil per 3000mi and a slight tick under load. And I'm getting married and the fiancee is bring a BMW 540 to the table.... and yes TBat...I will always be a GP owner at heart and I'm sure I will have another in the future!