FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID

Posted by: r.s.hutchinson

FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/22/08 10:41 PM

PM IS KEY!!

Hey everyone, I am selling the projectors i've had since the original group buy.

the corners are professionally tinted with black clear coat. Regular signal bulbs are kind of visible during the day but are fine at dusk. LED's in the corners fix that though.

These have no dings or anything in the lense, no hazing or condensation. I've painted the tops of the housings black as well instead of the ugly stained metal look before. Could be touched up though because some came off when taping.

These have already been fitted with 6000k HID's and have never had any problems with them.

Idk what to ask as for price but any reasonable offer won't be turned down.

I'm going back to stock headlights and clear corners so if you have mint or excellent condition ones lmk and we can work something out.

Posted by: palsut

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/22/08 10:55 PM

What cause you go back to stock headlight if you don't mind I'm asking?

Good luck on sale.
Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/22/08 11:02 PM

how about 200 ? but.. . whats the reason for sell

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/22/08 11:03 PM

I've always loved stock headlights and clear corners, guess it's just time for a change.

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/22/08 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jorgs_7:
how about 200 ? but.. . whats the reason for sell
let's talk. i'll PM you.

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/22/08 11:10 PM

well see ... what happend was i bid on a pair of projectors from ebay and won.. so their just sitting there ... so idk if im going to HAVE to buy them after a while or what ... im not sure how its gonna work

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/22/08 11:14 PM

not sure, contact the seller and tell them you cannot pay if you don't want to. They may or may not take it well.

If you won, they are probobly sitting there because you haven't paid with paypal or however you are paying.

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/22/08 11:17 PM

i mean... if i have to sign into paypal to pay ... then they cant take the money from me . so ahaha screw them anyway

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/22/08 11:19 PM

Yeah, if you won then seller is waiting for you pay. If you don't want to pay it then maybe seller might upset and give you bad feedback like "won't pay" or whatever. I have read some nasty feedback.

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/22/08 11:22 PM

lololol hahahaha w.e
Posted by: StreetShaker

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 12:10 AM

I have a BRAND NEW set of headlights R.S........
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 12:13 AM

Quote:
i mean... if i have to sign into paypal to pay ... then they cant take the money from me . so ahaha screw them anyway
Awesome. Way to be an honest buyer. There are too many people like you on eBay and Craigslist. :rolleyes:

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 12:21 AM

no... dont get me wrong i just won the item like 20 mins ago. then this deal popped up so dont be too ignorant now ... and im a honest buyer all the time but this was just random sell
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 12:24 AM

Quote:
no... dont get me wrong i just won the item like 20 mins ago. then this deal popped up so dont be too ignorant now ... and im a honest buyer all the time but this was just random sell
I don't care when it ended. You bid and bought the sellers item. You backing out of it makes you a DIShonest buyer.

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by StreetShaker:
I have a BRAND NEW set of headlights R.S........
PM'ed
Posted by: ChrisGT

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
Quote:
[b] no... dont get me wrong i just won the item like 20 mins ago. then this deal popped up so dont be too ignorant now ... and im a honest buyer all the time but this was just random sell
I don't care when it ended. You bid and bought the sellers item. You backing out of it makes you a DIShonest buyer. [/b]
Corey asked this before Ill ask again. How old are you? Responsibility? Ever heard of it?

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 01:18 AM

i suppose it was dishonest .. but on the other hand they can just repost it and it can be fine ... this is a good deal and at the right time ... im not goin to pass this up im looking for lights ... i mean the last people i trusted on ebay also gave me 4 FAULTY condensated corner lenses ... so i mean their company wont crash it will be alright i was going to buy it then this came up no need to be angry with ONE backed out ebay bid.
Posted by: notladstyle

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 01:19 AM

Quote:
i suppose it was dishonest .. but on the other hand they can just repost it and it can be fine ... this is a good deal and at the right time ... im not goin to pass this up im looking for lights ... i mean the last people i trusted on ebay also gave me 4 FAULTY condensated corner lenses ... so i mean their company wont crash it will be alright i was going to buy it then this came up no need to be angry with ONE backed out ebay bid.
You know they get charged 7% of the sale price whether you pay or not? so they are out $14 + the listing fees.
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 08:27 AM

jorgs

Do what you want but keep in mind what this looks like to people on here.

A good rep is hard to come by but a bad rap is all to easy.
Posted by: tazfootball2

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 11:12 AM

Yep, thanks for showing us that I won't buy nothing from you nor sell anything to you.

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 11:50 AM

f**k them won't solve anything. My feedback is still 100%. I do buy or sell them as much I'm trying my best to make them happy. It will be nice if you email to seller that I change my mind or whatever. Maybe he will let you go and drop everything.

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by tazfootball2:
Yep, thanks for showing us that I won't buy nothing from you nor sell anything to you.
wow you kidding ? get pissed about this

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 02:21 PM

Well, you already made a commitment to buy something. Like notladstyle said, now they will have to still pay all those fees and such, so they get screwed out of a sell being on Ebay plus the actual "profit" they should be getting from you beacause of the purchase you made. It would be different if it was a clubgp ad or something because they could just re-list it (without paying a fee) or take next person in line. Instead they are going to lose money regardless because it's an auction.

And like Palsut said, why don't you send them an email and see what they have to say about it.

I understand, "your shopping around", but you made a decision to buy something already. Man up and pay for what you purchased.

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 02:23 PM

Now back to on topic, I think Hutch is selling 6000K HID's with his projectors to a respectable buyer. hammer

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 02:55 PM

yea i did email them and talk already .. its fine so i think im going to be buying these projectors
Posted by: 01GTshaner

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 04:51 PM

Hutch PM me

smile

Re: FS/FT: Chrome Projectors w/ 6000k HID - 11/23/08 08:58 PM

well ... for everyone that is flipping out and thinks im a "dishonest buyer " im not going to buy these ones and may be going back to the ebay ones because someone beat my offer with 250$ and a stock housing ... so i cant beat that without blowing my budget ... so everyone "ill be a man and buy want i bidded for"