Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#171872 - 10/13/05 10:59 AM what is wrong with the dealers??
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
I went last night to the dealer to ask the price of this TPS,cause i look over internet into the USA and it is around 40 usd. well, here the STEALERship want 200 usd for it, and i can't find it anywhere else, this car seems to be a kind of extraterrestrial here in my dear Mexico, i know sometimes it seems i do not give a sh...for my country but this is amazing, there are a lot of fancy and expensive cars here and there is any problem with pieces and stuff, i don't want you to think i live in a dessert with my mariachi hat, but my baby (GP GT) specially is so dificult to maintain, i most be very in love with it cause everybody tells me to sell it but...is so hard!!

Well, cheers! cheers

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#171873 - 10/13/05 11:44 AM Re: what is wrong with the dealers??
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Sorry to hear that Alex but that's how stealerships work. It hurts you more since they may charge an extra fee for sending it to Mexico.

What if you contact your friend in TX and see if he could get it for you and you can just pay the shipping then???

BTW, we all know how it feels to be in love with the GP. devilgrin
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#171874 - 10/13/05 11:55 AM Re: what is wrong with the dealers??
Alex Offline
I remember some girlfriend i had, i wanted to broke with her cause she was so jealous, and we had a lot of problems because that, but brreking was sooo difficult.

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#171875 - 10/13/05 01:57 PM Re: what is wrong with the dealers??
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
http://www.gmpartsdirect.com

TPS: Part Number 24504798
Price: $36.54
#171876 - 10/18/05 04:47 PM Re: what is wrong with the dealers??
BryantGTP Offline
You ever see this Alex? Or did you end up buying from the dealership?
#171877 - 10/19/05 12:15 PM Re: what is wrong with the dealers??
Alex Offline
Sorry i didn't updated Bryant, i'm about to buy it, send it to a friend who lives in Boston and she will send it with her parentas that are visiting her right now.

Thank you very much!!

#171878 - 10/19/05 04:44 PM Re: what is wrong with the dealers??
Alex Offline
Well my friend buy it for me from GM Parts Direct. I hope it gets quick there cause my friend's parents are coming back on october the 30TH.

#171879 - 10/19/05 10:55 PM Re: what is wrong with the dealers??
BryantGTP Offline
Glad it works out for ya.