Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#172373 - 11/02/07 01:48 PM attention to all graphics folks, i need help
Mr_GTPeanut Offline
Loc: Bardstown, KY
I need a little help with a vector graphic that I am trying to get part of it reversed. It is of a Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle. It has the eagle pointed in one direction and i need it to be facing the other. It has the words Screamin Eagle under it and it is all connected. I cant figure out how to reverse only the eagle and leave the words oriented as is. I have both Corel Draw and Adobe Illustrator, but i have no idea how to use either. Can someone either tell me how I can seperate them to turn the eagle the other direction, or if I send it to you, can you do it for me? Any help is appreciated.
Silver 2000 GTP Coupe, ZZP 3" dp with U Bend delete, ZZP Whisper resonator now resonator delete because that thing fell apart, K&N cone filter, 180 T-stat, drilled/slotted rotors, calipers painted blue and a little touch of blue under the hood
#172374 - 11/02/07 02:42 PM Re: attention to all graphics folks, i need help
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Take a selection tool and select and area around the eagle. Then find something in the menu options that lets you flip it horizontally. I haven't used Corel Draw in ever, so no help there.
#172375 - 11/03/07 12:10 AM Re: attention to all graphics folks, i need help
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
post the pic up. I'll see what I can do...

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#172376 - 11/03/07 01:03 AM Re: attention to all graphics folks, i need help
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
prolly not too hard to flip or mirror the image, just getting the lettering the right way might be a little tricky...I'm sure I could do something with it but I'll be at work for the next couple days...like Zerg said, post it up and let some folks here play with it....I think I have that logo on my hard drive but not sure its the same as the one you have.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com