Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#197966 - 08/06/09 06:28 PM Fantasy Football
tazfootball2 Offline
Loc: Westport, IN
Are we doing it again this year? If so, could you guys set the draft towards the end of preseason to eliminate the risk of injured players being put on the team. Maybe we could consider a live draft this year too possibly... Just throwing it out there since football season is right around the corner, HOORAYYY!!!!

GO STEELERS!!!!

ALSO: I might be needing to recruit one person to join my custom fantasy football league. It's a live draft, 25 man roster and it includes individual defensive players (LB,DB,DL) instead of just a "team defense". It's set-up through yahoo! also, no fee. Just looking for a serious player if I can't find one in the next couple days. Just send me a PM and i'll definately keep you in mind. THANKS!!!

#197967 - 08/07/09 08:43 PM Re: Fantasy Football
20gtp02 Offline
25 players, thats huge. You gonna have to pick Jo Bob Left Bench with league that bigg.

#197968 - 08/07/09 11:45 PM Re: Fantasy Football
tazfootball2 Offline
Loc: Westport, IN
That's when your true football skills come into play. Last year I was able to pick Julius Peppers in the 25th round. I mean you really need to know your stuff. We had a couple rookies in my league last year, but I think the competition really stepped up this year. Plus we have 2 more teams/managers this year, which means 50 more players off the board. I'm gonna try getting down to a sports shop in the next couple weeks and see how much it is to get a trophy made... Just something for bragging rights you know.. I would like to pitch in money but everyone is kinda strapped for cash right now, I might be able to pull a couple side bets.