Wii

Posted by: 20gtp02

Wii - 05/29/08 08:28 AM

So my pops been asking me to find a good deal on one, not sure if I should go new or used. I figured I could always check ebay, but not sure about buying that on ebay. I also see there are bundles available. I am totally out of the gaming market and don't know anything about the stuff anymore. We have a modded Xbox, but it never sees use.
What are the basic accessories I should look at getting also?
Thanks
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Wii - 05/29/08 08:40 AM

Basic accessories an extra wii-mote and nunchuck. Maybe the recharchable battery pack and charger. Wife says the sports pack is a pretty popular seller at TRU.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Wii - 05/29/08 09:59 AM

I got mine from Ebay. You'll want 2 wii-motes & nunchucks. Package deals on a Wii console with 2 wii-motes & nunchucks and games can be found on Ebay.
Don't worry about buying anything from Ebay, just make sure you buy from a solid seller that has good feedback with numerous transactions.
Posted by: jeremy

Re: Wii - 05/29/08 10:09 AM

you could also go to your local game stop and purchase one there they dont have bundles but they can help you decide what you need.
Posted by: lonezergling

Re: Wii - 05/29/08 09:14 PM

You're all forgetting to add the "if you can FIND one" part...
Posted by: jeremy

Re: Wii - 05/29/08 09:24 PM

its getting easier to find them every day Nintendo has started shipping them at a more regular time.

Re: Wii - 05/30/08 09:37 AM

My wifes TRU has had a few in stock for a while now. Wii fits on the other hand...
Posted by: GTPCompG

Re: Wii - 05/30/08 09:58 AM

The only game ive enjoyed on the wii is the wii sports and Super Smash bros but eventually they grew old and now the wii is hardly used except my lil brother.

Re: Wii - 05/30/08 10:14 AM

Same here. Only Mario Kart gets used some what.

Re: Wii - 05/30/08 10:19 AM

It's always been like with videos at my house. Used for a party, then sits for months.
I found tons of Wii deals on Craigslist.
Most people are selling them on there stating they need the cash to pay bills!
Posted by: GP GT GUY

Re: Wii - 05/30/08 01:28 PM

ya i haven't touched my wii in forever... i'm bout to sell it... and i'll talk to my family and maybe i'll sell it to you steve...

the one game i loved was trauma center... it was a game where you were a surgeon and you had to operate on people, it got really challenging as the game went on...

Re: Wii - 05/30/08 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by GP GT GUY:
ya i haven't touched my wii in forever...
Sounds personal there Tyler! LOL

Yah, I don't know. Pops wants one, I do the research, and he doesn't follow up...I don't know.
Posted by: GTPJesse

Re: Wii - 06/01/08 03:17 PM

Me, and my girl use the wii a lot, and lately we've been playing a lot of wii fit. My whole body hurts! Lol .
I want to get a xbox 360 sometime as well