Colleen is MINE!

Posted by: Richard Candelario

Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 01:46 PM

I just got my car paid off! THE GP IS MINE!!!
Posted by: UMfan

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 01:57 PM

Nice. I'll never forget the day mine was paid off. It's a good feeling.

..Then my wife talks about getting her a newer truck.
Posted by: D

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 02:41 PM

Congrats...but I swear the first look at the topic title I thought it was your mistress or something.

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
Nice. I'll never forget the day mine was paid off. It's a good feeling...Then my wife talks about getting her a newer truck.
LOL, aint that the truth: now I'm starting to talk about buying a second junker for me. Bright side of that: the second car will only be a thousand or so dollars.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 02:44 PM

I'm looking forward to October for my payoff. laugh

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 03:18 PM

Crossin my fingers for ya, Bobby. They're so VERY right, this is SUCH a great feeling. I'm FREE!!! lol.
Posted by: brown

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 03:22 PM

now you have more mod money

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 05:22 PM

lol, mod cash would be nice, but I need to save so I can get out the service in 3 years.
Posted by: Dre da GP man

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 10:26 PM

Congrats, I paid my ford taurus off in january but the gp still has 2 years hopefully if things go my way I could put 500 a month and pay it off within one year.
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 11:12 PM

I dont have too much longer to go on my ride...the upside is my wifes Montana will be paid off ever earlier so then I can go for my convertible...then the GP can get some performance mods I've been restraining from since it sees everyday use.
Posted by: drummerboy1307

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/22/07 11:47 PM

Hehe, I paid cash for my car... no payments for me!
Posted by: Alex

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/23/07 12:53 PM

Congrats!!

I paid mine in cash, no payments...oh yes my tranny got money monthly so forget it... laugh
Posted by: TastyBake

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/23/07 04:21 PM

I not only remember paying off the remaining balance and receiving the title, I remember the first month were no note was required. That feeling is actually preventing me from getting a new car.

When I first saw the title, I thought it was a guy finally getting the girl he always wanted from High School.
Posted by: Arcxnus

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/23/07 04:28 PM

I'm nowhere near it. :rolleyes: ...

My 97 was paid off. I had a crappy job then, though, so I still didn't have money. It's probably a good thing I don't have enough money now, I'd spend it on mods and end up breaking crap and spending more money .. well you know how it goes. laugh
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/23/07 07:38 PM

I make my last payment on my truck next month. smile

I've often thought about trading in my 98 Silverado ext cab (3 door) on another truck with more rear legroom. Those Avalanches are looking mighty enticing but the thought of extending my $500 truck payment out another 4 or 5 years just isn't very enticing. I've got about another 1.5 years to pay off the GTP. Then that dang G8 is going to be calling my name frown

Will have to see what happens down the road.
Posted by: JPGTP

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/25/07 10:42 AM

June will be my last payment..... devilgrin
and hopefully no more than 85k miles on it. I'm sittin at 78900k miles now.
Posted by: Arcxnus

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/25/07 12:42 PM

78900k?

That's impressive. :rolleyes:

Sorry, had to kid you a bit. lol
Posted by: pedal down

Re: Colleen is MINE! - 03/25/07 02:36 PM

i paid mine off, then i took a personal loan to get the car perfect again. new struts and mounts, a wheel bearing, headlamps, fogs, cough subs and amp cough, FWI which sounds sweet. and some very very slightly used powerslots (6k).

any body wanna give me an idea of how long it will take me to do the stuts? im using only the OEM springs. so i have the compress and assemble.