Happy Thanksgiving!!

Posted by: Blackarrow98GP

Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/27/08 01:29 PM

Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!! My thoughts and prayers are of course also with those who can't be with family and friends at this time of year.
After the usual Thanksgiving dinner and celebrating, I'm out on Black Friday shopping for car parts and other stuff, or spending some part of the long weekend working on the cars, cleaning/detailing, installing mods, prepping for winter, etc.
Feel free to chime in with Thanksgiving wishes, or your plans for your GP! hammer laugh
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/27/08 01:47 PM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I'm putting the engine back in the car this weekend!
Posted by: SlickGTP

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/27/08 03:38 PM

Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by: StreetShaker

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/27/08 03:55 PM

Eat up....
Posted by: 00grandprixgt

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/27/08 06:34 PM

ugh i did i feel like crap now lol , but it was worth it:)
Posted by: tazfootball2

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/27/08 07:33 PM

Happy turkey day!!!

The car is getting worked on as we speak. I will get her back Sunday. So i'm thankful I found someone to work on over break.
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/28/08 10:18 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!

I will be tackling the windshield washer fluid pump issue this weekend (not getting power).
Posted by: 98greenGT

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/28/08 11:40 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!

Planning to wash the GP for the first time in a while and pick up some more parts that I need for my tuneup.
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/28/08 06:40 PM

I'm still stuffed!!!!!!!!!!

My wife cooks enough for an army and there's only six of us!!
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/29/08 02:24 AM

Happy Turkey Day everyone!

My wife took the opportunity of having the whole family together to slip in my 50th birthday party. I got all of the requisite "over the hill" items and grand time was had by all...which was a nice change after my tif of finding my new wheels didnt fit.

I'm so very thankful I have such a wonderful wife that actually thinks my tinkering with my car is boyishly cute...what more could guy ask for?

I installed new foglight bulbs in the T-Bat today and spent the rest of the day on a hunt for a power supply for my "over the hill" computer box...finally scoured one up and its back online. thumbsup
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/29/08 02:45 AM

Man, you're 50? I knew you were old, but I had no idea...

lol
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/29/08 09:57 AM

the boy remains in the man despite the advancing years laugh

"You dont stop playing because you get old...you get old because you stop playing"

"The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play"

Thank goodness I get to drive my toys nowdays. cool
Posted by: Zalfrin

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/29/08 11:09 AM

you were over the hill 5 years ago! wink Sorry, couldn't resist.
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/29/08 04:39 PM

Happy late Thanksgiving, all.

My wife tried her hand at her first roast/baked duckling. Heavenly. And then sweet potatoes, from scratch. Then Pepperidge Farms Herb stuffing with scratch veggies. Then homemade Asiago Artisan bread. Then some dessert from scratch. The dessert was made with too much orange juice, but still came out rather good. The rest: inspirational. Epic. Wars have been started for less.

After Turkey Day, hanging out with the family before going back to work on Monday. Yay, Recruiting. yay.
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: Happy Thanksgiving!! - 11/29/08 04:41 PM

Happy birthday, Tim.