MYSPACE?

Posted by: 2fast4u

MYSPACE? - 02/14/06 08:22 PM

anybody else got it. im hooked :rolleyes: . its very addicting. its fun to. my site is www.myspace.com/gtp2fast4u
its fun,and free
Posted by: UMfan

Re: MYSPACE? - 02/14/06 10:08 PM

I've had it for about a year now. I like punk/reggae bands and I was drawn to myspace because a lot of good start up bands have pages there. I rarely log in to check my messages. In fact, I don't even know my username. I'll have to get back to you on it. Right now all my "buddies" are just bands and a couple people from another messageboard I hang out at.

EDIT: ok my link is www.myspace.com/umfan

I know, I'm original.

Re: MYSPACE? - 02/15/06 10:53 AM

2fast I just went to your site... do you have enough dancing ladies on there?! DANG! haha.

How do you get video and stuff to show up like that? I'm a newbie at myspace and just learned how to include music today.

Re: MYSPACE? - 02/15/06 06:26 PM

i thought u guys might liek teh ladies, soory to the firls on this site.
anyway when u find a GIF pict that moves like that right click and go to properties, get the url of teh picture and then before teh url put

Re: MYSPACE? - 02/15/06 07:16 PM

Ok, but where on myspace do you enter the html code?

And how do you change the background to a wallpaper or color? More html code?

Re: MYSPACE? - 02/15/06 09:42 PM

well when u sign on theres an edit page, click on edit my profile and pick where u want it to go and put the code there. as for the colors look on other peoples sites for something like myspace editor 2.0 or something. if i find the like il post it. when you set up ur colors and such copy the code it gives you and put it anywhere in your edit page profile.

Re: MYSPACE? - 02/15/06 09:44 PM

heres the site http://www.strikefile.com/myspace/
Posted by: Golden Glider

Re: MYSPACE? - 02/16/06 12:27 AM

I'm hooked too!! My brother has had one for a while. I just set mine up this weekend. Here it is. http://www.myspace.com/ajcaviedes64 I got to get some other pics up there. You know I'll be putting up some pics of my GTP. Make sure to add me as a friend.