Found a Job!

Posted by: GTPCompG

Found a Job! - 10/09/08 05:43 PM

Finally after about a month of searching I landed myself a job in the UPS Data Entry position. My only past experience was working at a grocery store but they liked my words per minute that I typed. Overall it pays great and the hours are good and work with my college schedule. Hopefully this means I can put forth some money for more mods. smile
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Found a Job! - 10/09/08 06:49 PM

Congrats!
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Found a Job! - 10/09/08 07:14 PM

congrats
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: Found a Job! - 10/09/08 07:15 PM

congrats. the mod bug is relentless, isnt it?
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: Found a Job! - 10/09/08 07:39 PM

Conrats!
It's hard to land a job with UPS.
And you work hard too!
I worked there over Christmas break, and nearly broke my back in 1 weeks time working sooo hard.
Posted by: 4drgt

Re: Found a Job! - 10/09/08 09:34 PM

lucky you ... gosh every ones getting jobs or new/better paying ones... but me ... im the exact opp. i lose my job tomarow frown congrats
Posted by: BoostenGTP

Re: Found a Job! - 10/09/08 09:39 PM

yeah andrew that sucks, i did get a job laugh haha but keep searching, youll get one.
Posted by: Dre da GP man

Re: Found a Job! - 10/10/08 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 20gtp02:
Conrats!
It's hard to land a job with UPS.
And you work hard too!
I worked there over Christmas break, and nearly broke my back in 1 weeks time working sooo hard.
I worked with ups for the holiday season last year, and will never do it again.
Posted by: GTPCompG

Re: Found a Job! - 10/10/08 01:40 PM

I'm not working equipment or lifting anything, im the guy who sits in the warehouse and enters in data and scans documents lol. Who knows though I may break my back lifting those heavy peices of paper:) lol
Posted by: brown

Re: Found a Job! - 10/13/08 01:10 AM

Congrats. You're fortunate to get an office job at UPS. I've been unloading trucks at FedEx Ground for nearly 3 years.
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Found a Job! - 10/13/08 06:48 AM

It's an openining in the company.

A few years ago I had a reservist who was a pilot for us. He really wanted a job flying for Fedex. Only problem was they weren't hiring pilots at the time. So he managed to get a job as a driver delivering packages and after about four months of driving the truck he was able to apply and get a flying job with Fedex.