Finals

Posted by: GTPCompG

Finals - 12/10/09 07:39 PM

I'm assuming there is some of you that probably won't be on much next week since a lot of college finals are around this time. I will be finishing up my semester at my community college and transferring to Iowa State University in January for graphic design, what are you guys doing?
Posted by: ChrisGT

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 08:02 PM

I'm finishing my AS after finals in Network Engineering and then going for my BS

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 08:15 PM

So do you build networks Chris GT or components that go into networking?
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 08:21 PM

What am I doing?

Contemplating what my next line of work will be once I retire from the Navy in 21 months.
Posted by: ChrisGT

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 08:29 PM

The whole sebang from Cisco to Server Administration to Help Desk etc. I'm going for my CCNA in the spring. I have my N+ and A+ I want to get my MCSA once I grad.

From Design to Network Implementation to day to day administration.

and GL Herc
Posted by: r.s.hutchinson

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 09:31 PM

Im finishing up the semester tomorrow in my Accounting program at College. Going to be a nice break, a whole month off.
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 10:11 PM

Chem test tomorrow at 7:30 am and that is the end of this semester.

Just another one down. I'll be in school for a couple more years for civil engineering.
Posted by: andrew383

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 10:11 PM

workin 8 days straight in this crap town in west tx..then fly home for 5 days then back to tx till middle of next year smile
Posted by: jlindahl2571

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 10:46 PM

I have about a week left of my first half of my junior year up at UMass Lowell. Studying Criminal Justice..

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
Chem test tomorrow at 7:30 am and that is the end of this semester.

Just another one down. I'll be in school for a couple more years for civil engineering.
Anything like mechanical engineering?
Posted by: nyjets91

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 11:28 PM

Got a math final on Monday and a mechanical engineering final on Tuesday. Thankfully theyre both in the afternoon/evening laugh
Posted by: 72chevman

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
What am I doing?

Contemplating what my next line of work will be once I retire from the Navy in 21 months.
Welcome to ________, what can I help you find today.

O'Reillys
Advance Auto
Auto Zone
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: Finals - 12/10/09 11:50 PM

Thanks for reminding me I just graduated 3 years ago this month!

Oh finals finals finals.
I do miss school in some ways.
I may go back, or I wish to go back.
My work will pay up to $9,000 a semester for a masters after I hit 2 full years of full time work.
However, in two years I should be making some coin.
Posted by: GrindingNemo

Re: Finals - 12/11/09 09:58 PM

Monday: 8AM Stats final, 1PM Chem final. Then the rest of finals week is not so bad. I am either getting a degree in Human Biology, or headed for the loony bin... I still haven't decided.
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: Finals - 12/11/09 10:15 PM

I already graduated with bachelors of electrical engineering. I got a full-time position late summer at the place I interned at. Still taking one masters class at a time.... 3 down, 5 more to go.
Posted by: 98greenGT

Re: Finals - 12/12/09 03:57 AM

Just took my U.S. History final tonight. Got chemistry, calculus and economics next week and then I'm done with my first semester of college.

Next semester is going to be a tough one but I'm finally starting to take mechanical engineering classes so it's worth it.

Re: Finals - 12/12/09 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 98greenGT:
Just took my U.S. History final tonight. Got chemistry, calculus and economics next week and then I'm done with my first semester of college.

Next semester is going to be a tough one but I'm finally starting to take mechanical engineering classes so it's worth it.
Want to take my US History final for me? laugh
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Finals - 12/12/09 10:38 PM

All done. A,A,B,B. I'll take it.
Posted by: 98greenGT

Re: Finals - 12/13/09 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GrandPrixGTAlpine:
Quote:
Originally posted by 98greenGT:
[b] Just took my U.S. History final tonight. Got chemistry, calculus and economics next week and then I'm done with my first semester of college.

Want to take my US History final for me? laugh [/b]
Haha absolutely. It was one of my easiest classes this semesters plus I actually kind of enjoy history so it made it a little more bearable. Definitely happy to be done with that one though, now bring on the chem and calc!
Posted by: Dthreap

Re: Finals - 12/13/09 04:51 AM

Working Monday - Saturday, 8 - 4 and maybe a few double shifts for the extra cash. No school till October.