Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here

Posted by: 20gtp02

Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here - 03/06/08 04:51 PM

I may be in for a roadtrip to New York City some time May. Probably not taking the GP, but something else. Gonna be moving my sis up there to work for MTV for the summer time! She's a baller. She is going up there the end of this month to interview with MTV and also accept a $2,000 scholarship, cocktail party, and flight paid to the Waldorf Hotel provided by Proctor Gamble.
Last summer, my family and I took a vacation out to California, some of you remember my postings about it. Well my sis took a non paid internship, paid absolutely nothing (no room, no food, no transportation, just nothing), with TBWA. It's one of the better known advertising agencies. Well getting in there basically set her way to work pretty much anywhere or any place.
They offered her the job and wanted her to move from her school, FSU, out to LA to finish school and work.
See graduates this April 2008 and will be soon heading to get the internship, PAID this time, for MTV in NYC!
However, her first day out in CA, she landed a seat with her friend on the Ellen show. My dad and I caught it on tv and taped it. I edited it and put it up on YouTube. It is quite funny.
TV adds like 10% weight, she looks a little heavy in the face on the show, but she is quite thin. Anyways just had to throw that in there since we noticed that. I think she was hitting on Ellen before she realized Ellen is gay. But it was all good. Enjoy.

Sis on Ellen
Posted by: RooK

Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here - 03/06/08 05:32 PM

What's with this 'heavy in the face' crap? She looks fine. "Your gorgeous." lol.

BTW, she seems rather tall?
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here - 03/06/08 05:33 PM

Its obviously in their genes, steve is like 8 foot 4
Posted by: framos242

Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here - 03/06/08 05:35 PM

You Tube blocked by damn work!
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here - 03/06/08 06:09 PM

what a looker! thats funny, Megan hittin on Ellen, and had no idea that Ellen is...oh, thats hilarious! If thats not irony, I dont know what is!

Again, good luck Megan.
Posted by: r.s.hutchinson

Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here - 03/06/08 07:19 PM

wow, she really cannot humm worth sh*t lol.
Posted by: GP GT GUY

Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here - 03/06/08 07:46 PM

she's funny... what's she majoring in?
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here - 03/06/08 11:36 PM

She is doing Advertising! OR something of the like.
Well the second song is really hard to hum for crap. And being on tv for the first time, I think she did great. And most people that have seen it said she was taking over the show and Ellen looked a little fizzed about that.
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here - 03/07/08 10:32 AM

Ellen'll get over it. Maybe if she had any real personality, she'd be able to take and keep control of her own show.