Halloween Costumes

Posted by: BoostenGTP

Halloween Costumes - 10/14/09 05:32 PM

What are you going for Halloween?

We're having a big party Club Exiled style at the presidents house, going to have a costume contest. Got mine in the mail today!

Dogs flipped out hard core when i wore it downstairs lol.

I have the whole body suit, just didnt have it on when taking this pic. Came with the suit, mask and gloves.

Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/14/09 10:12 PM

My wife's boss has invited us to a halloween costume party. I have to find something. I've been thinking of Fred flintsone or something.
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/14/09 11:37 PM

King Kong!
Posted by: 4drgt

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/15/09 06:09 PM

ahh halloween the only time of year women can dress skanky and its perfectly ok... I LOVE IT
Posted by: jorgs_7

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/15/09 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 4drgt:
ahh halloween the only time of year women can dress skanky and its perfectly ok... I LOVE IT
Indeed! cheers
Posted by: 01GTshaner

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/15/09 06:56 PM

I concur. My buddy is going out as Hugh Hefner and a couple chicks are being his "wives". Pretty slick idea
Posted by: MAC GTP

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/15/09 08:35 PM

scooby-doo........yea thats right

dont act like your not impressed hahaha
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/16/09 10:42 AM

I was shaggy last year.
I am invited to a party, have a costume in mind.
I worked at Halloween Horror nights one year for Universal, I am trying to gather the outfit I wore at the Bone Collectors haunted house.
The only thing I can't easily get is the mask. I haven't seen any I like so far, shopping online.
Posted by: gazV6UK

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/20/09 07:02 PM

Won't dress up (not my style) but will probably watch "The Devil's Rejects" dvd...again!

Got a full size Kiss standup that I put behind the glass in my front door! Scares the s**t out of people over here! Lol!!!
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/20/09 07:09 PM

Not dressing up this year, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to Halloween Horror Nights for the night, so it should be a good time!
Posted by: 72chevman

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/21/09 07:49 PM

Wife and I are going to a friend's party at their house. I'm trying to talk her into me being a sick old man and her my naughty nurse but she is fighting me. She wants to go as Mr & Mrs Claus.
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/22/09 12:07 AM

I used to dress as Batman(big surprise right?) and go out with my kids when they were small...I went the whole foam rubber muscle route so I would have that comic look.

I've gotten to old and round to don the cape and cowl these days lol

I did Darth Vader once as well...in 1983 when my son was born eek
Posted by: BoostenGTP

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/22/09 03:06 AM

My friends costume.

We went out to a few stores wearing our costumes, we only got kicked out of one lol, everywhere else, people laughed and wanted pictures!
Posted by: TexasGP

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/26/09 10:52 PM

This was me last year:

Yes, that is a hole in my shoe and sock.
Yes, that is a mouse coming out of the hat, lol
Posted by: Igor

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/30/09 05:23 PM

I'm going as Ricky Ricardo and my girlfriend is going as Lucy. I'm practicing my impression currently.
Posted by: Zalfrin

Re: Halloween Costumes - 10/31/09 10:51 AM

lol, what more do you need than "Luuucy, you got some splaining to do..."