The "04 GTO"

Posted by: ThunderBat

The "04 GTO" - 02/24/05 04:41 PM

Many have stated on this board that they felt the styling of the GTO was somewhat bland (me included)...I've said a couple of times that if they had used a 2dr version of the present GP it would have looked much better (keep the V8/RWD of course)...so I figured it was time to put mouse where my mouth is. I give you the 2004 Pontiac GTO PaintShop Edition (pace car version to follow) laugh

Re: The "04 GTO" - 02/24/05 04:47 PM

Oh my Bat-Brains!!! @#$*%!...this is what I get for rushing thru...I was trying to get this one finished before I headed out to work today. I uploaded it to Photobucket before I left the house and posted it here after I got to work. I just now noticed that I didn't finish off the side window where I moved the door post. I'll fix it tonight and repost the image. Sorry guys. It must have been a Bruce Wayne kind of day. (or maybe I should say an Adam West day) crazy shocked
Posted by: 4 T 8 states

Re: The "04 GTO" - 02/24/05 04:47 PM

sorry T-Bat, no tingle..rims..?
Posted by: framos242

Re: The "04 GTO" - 02/24/05 04:58 PM

Yeah, it needs that T-bat flair to it that we have come to enjoy.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: The "04 GTO" - 02/24/05 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
I just now noticed that I didn't finish off the side window where I moved the door post.
That was the first thing I noticed... whoops! crazy
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: The "04 GTO" - 02/24/05 06:24 PM

Oh you mean it's not one of those new windows that tint only where the sun hits it? Oh and stretch the door jamb back a touch more. The doors on the two doors are huge.
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: The "04 GTO" - 02/24/05 09:45 PM

Looks good.

Re: The "04 GTO" - 02/25/05 01:50 AM

I went with the stock wheels on the first chop, but I did enlarge them. I guess what I'm going for here is a very factory look, not something wildly custom. I did however download some pics of the GP Inferno project car which I think is way hot! So I gave that one a shot. The GTO Inferno!

Re: The "04 GTO" - 02/25/05 01:53 AM

Its so weird sometimes how I can blend certain areas on a chop and they look great on my PC here at home, but as soon as I post them on the site, every little line shows up! banghead GRRRR!
Posted by: framos242

Re: The "04 GTO" - 02/25/05 10:42 AM

That GTO Inferno is just sick! Respect T-Bat with your skills.