A gp gt running from the cops

Posted by: Dre da GP man

A gp gt running from the cops - 09/04/06 11:11 PM

I was looking at the worlds most dangerous police chases and a grand prix gt was on there. A cop pulled the GT over for speeding on the interstate and it was a girl driving. So the cop got out and went to the car and she sprayed the cop with mase and speed off and she was doing over a hundred and leaving the cops in the dust until they got her off the hwy to city streets where she took a wrong turn and ended up on a dead end. devilsad I thought she could off had a chance to get away because a cop could not get even close to the back bumper.

The video of the chase was done in 1998 so the grand prix had to be a 97 or 98.
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: A gp gt running from the cops - 09/04/06 11:44 PM

It's been awhile since I've seen that.
Posted by: Kev-GTP

Re: A gp gt running from the cops - 09/05/06 02:52 PM

One of my friends was telling me about a chase on t.v. or something and he said it was a GP GTP and was dominating the cops that were after it. He said that the GP then tried to take a turn to fast, hit a curb and flipped it. Don't know if its true or not but sounds like a GP, a car that goes fast in a straight line, but likes to keep going straight when told to turn.
Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: A gp gt running from the cops - 09/05/06 06:09 PM

anyone got a link?
Posted by: pedal down

Re: A gp gt running from the cops - 09/08/06 09:59 AM

recently there was a 2004 or newer gp in a chase i seen it on CNN. it was dark red and a black guy was driving. they broke the window and took him out.