Trading my K&N Intake

Posted by: lbolta

Trading my K&N Intake - 12/27/06 10:47 PM

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a possible trade for a nice FWI or CAI. I have a K&N Intake system that is in really good shape. I live in Puerto Rico and the average temp is about 85* every day! I would like to get my IAT's down a lil to see if it helps my KR. Let me know what you have to offer.

Thanks. Luis
Posted by: RooK

Re: Trading my K&N Intake - 12/27/06 11:37 PM

Considering postage, it would probably be cost prohibitive to anyone here. You'd probably be better off using it and modifying the shroud to box the filter in.
Posted by: brown

Re: Trading my K&N Intake - 12/28/06 01:34 AM

do what rook said. Just take that open box out and make your own out of cardboard and then insulate it.
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: Trading my K&N Intake - 12/29/06 01:12 PM

I still have my wizaired intake around, if you're interested. I've had 3 or more buyers fall through on it; I just kinda gave up selling it.
Posted by: Geoff

Re: Trading my K&N Intake - 12/29/06 03:37 PM

how come his s/c is red
Posted by: lbolta

Re: Trading my K&N Intake - 12/29/06 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by zuulmusic:
I still have my wizaired intake around, if you're interested. I've had 3 or more buyers fall through on it; I just kinda gave up selling it.
Would you be interested in a trade? let me know.
Thanks.

I bought the car with the S/C painted red. devilgrin
Posted by: crimpton

Re: Trading my K&N Intake - 12/29/06 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Geoff:
how come his s/c is red
The same reason his Valve Covers are red, and his Fuel Rails and Throttle Body are black..... Good looking engine bay if I do say so myself.

Doesn't the seal at the top of your existing intake touch the hood?

If not, you've already got the sides of your enclosure.... Just make a top for it.