This is a nice custom G8

Posted by: Dre da GP man

This is a nice custom G8 - 11/02/07 01:32 AM

For those that don't know, this is 50 cents(the rapper) pontiac G8 thats custom and its nice, makes me wanna get a G8 just to customize it.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/c84ebc8a-cfe4-46ba-ac35-99d9013a2f0f.htm
Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/02/07 10:32 AM

Wow, he actually seems, human, cool, humble. hmmm. Bet its a front.

Nice car. Wish they had actually spent more time on the G8 and not on that anorexic girl or the mumble-meister.
Posted by: snowrider900

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/02/07 12:23 PM

this it would be cool if i took an old 70's tune and talked fast in it and called my self a buck two 80??
Posted by: 20gtp02

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/02/07 03:03 PM

I wanna see! I wanna see, linky not working.
Posted by: tazfootball2

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/02/07 04:47 PM

...too bad he doesnt know anything about his car(engine wise and anything mechanically)

second thought why would he care, he will just throw out any amount of money for someone else to make it better/faster

"I'M RICH BI***!!!" - Dave Chapelle
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/02/07 06:52 PM

Plus he got one before anyone else that's all that matters to him.

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/02/07 06:54 PM

She asked for the favorite part of the car, however, those damn subs or system don't come with it. What a dumb sh**!
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/03/07 01:00 AM

he did the same thing when the chrysler 300C came out...I'm with Herc on this one...he just digs the one-up thing...obviously more money than he knows what to do with.
Looks like the kind of build you see on Unique Whips...wheels, audio/vid system and maybe some paint and interior work...just doesnt get my blood going.

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/03/07 07:57 PM

If it were sittng in your drive way, I am sure it would curdle your blood.

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/04/07 01:07 AM

seriously, if he gave me that car I'd sell it...I have no desire for any system with monster subs in the truck...the way oversized wheels are yawners for me as well...now if they had done a GTR version that looked like something ready for Mad Max then that would be another story...but I've never seen any rapper with a ride like that...give me something by Troy Trepanier and I'll trade off my firstborn.
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/07/07 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
seriously, if he gave me that car I'd sell it...I have no desire for any system with monster subs in the truck...the way oversized wheels are yawners for me as well...
x2 I'd sell it, then use the proceeds to buy a G8 and mod it properly. laugh

However, the paint job isn't bad.
Posted by: Arcxnus

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/07/07 04:31 PM

I'd sell all the custom crap, keep the G8 and use all the money I got from pricegouging people on overpriced bling to make it fast enough to break the sound barrier and shatter the subs of anyone foolish enough to be within a five mile radius.

laugh

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/07/07 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Arcxnus:
I'd sell all the custom crap, keep the G8 and use all the money I got from pricegouging people on overpriced bling to make it fast enough to break the sound barrier and shatter the subs of anyone foolish enough to be within a five mile radius.

laugh
WOW...I felt the breeze off that one when it went by lol
Posted by: D Bold

Re: This is a nice custom G8 - 11/08/07 01:52 PM

he said the best part of that car was the system!!!!! how about that exhaust?!?!