The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?)

Posted by: Arcxnus

The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/17/05 05:03 PM

Yep, that's right! I figure we've all seen some pretty interesting stuff out on the road, and for those of us fortunate to have a camera handy, it'd be fun to post it here along with whatever story it may have. I seem to remember hearing about someone on this board or another seeing a Viper .. I'd have like to have seen that. laugh

Unfortunately the only rare car I've seen hereabouts is an old Shelby convertible, but I didn't have my camera with me for once. This will suffice until I go out later tonight and see what I can get. smile

Interesting MOMO Civic - http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/_phoenix3/Wtf%20Were%20They%20Thinking/DSC00331.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/_phoenix3/Wtf%20Were%20They%20Thinking/DSC00337.jpg

A Mazdaspeed! .. Oh no, they messed it up. frown - http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/_phoenix3/Wtf%20Were%20They%20Thinking/DSC00334.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/_phoenix3/Wtf%20Were%20They%20Thinking/DSC00335.jpg

Giving white cars a bad name. - http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y98/_phoenix3/Wtf%20Were%20They%20Thinking/DSC00270.jpg

I didn't believe this at first as I was pulling out of a parking space. But indeed .. it did exist, and Adam is there to give some kind of idea of how much this thing stuck out. - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/exeternaen/Friends%20Stuffs/DSC00457.jpg

This looks like a Lancer Evo wing! ... On a .. Celica .. Uhhh .. - http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/exeternaen/Friends%20Stuffs/DSC00458.jpg
Posted by: UMfan

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/17/05 05:21 PM

Wish I travelled with my camera.

There is a guy with an old shelby in my neighborhood. I also used to see this guy with a Viper when I lived in Michigan.
Posted by: framos242

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/17/05 05:35 PM

That wing is butt ugly!!!
Posted by: HercMan(Rob)

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/17/05 06:04 PM

you should submit those to

ricecop.com

smile

And to better post those pics when you open up photobucket under the pic you'll see three options one says url one says img and is tag. Click on the one that says img highlight the entire line of code copy it and paste it to your post and walla the pics are posted here so we don't have to navigate other places.
Posted by: WYTHE

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/18/05 11:19 AM

I think that celica is a panasonic edition. There is one here that I've seen around.
Posted by: JPGTP

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/18/05 11:08 PM

the things that people do..... devilgrin
Posted by: kustomkid54

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/19/05 01:21 AM

Oh come on, you did those with photoshop right?

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/19/05 11:15 AM

lol I almost wish I had.
Posted by: zuulmusic

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/20/05 01:32 AM

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/20/05 09:17 AM

Yeah, that one's on Ricecop, Zuul. You should go look, they have more shots of it. lol

Herc, that site is hilarious. And it has no GPs on it, so yay! laugh

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/20/05 10:36 AM

i wonder how they go through fast food drive throughs...
Posted by: 01redfireGTP

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/20/05 01:14 PM

I have a brother-in-law who has a Kia...this thing looks ridiculous...oh my eek ...I don't even know where to start to describe it to you all but I'll try to get a pic of it tonight if I see him...to give you a taste of how ugly this thing is he has spray painted his hood to change color in the sun and he has a wing and it was too big so, he cut the middle out of it no

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/20/05 01:28 PM

This is one I have to see... devilgrin

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/20/05 01:33 PM

Haha, no kidding! I want to see that too, it sounds .. interesting. lol
Posted by: Alex

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/21/05 11:55 AM

It reminds me a "piñata" i had for my 8th birthday.
Posted by: Kirmie

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/21/05 01:22 PM

Man I need a digital camera. There is a guy around here with this little car. I think it may even be an old Geo. Its definently got about 4 different colors and an actual coffe can for an exhaust tip.
Posted by: KyleGT

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/23/05 04:35 AM

as for someone seeing a Viper, I've seen several around here in WI. A few out on teh interstate, and 2 or 3 around town. Oh yeah, can't forget the shiny red one in the dodge dealership showroom.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/23/05 09:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex:
It reminds me a "piñata" i had for my 8th birthday.
Haha! lol

There's a Ford GT at a dealership around here somewhere; I'm gonna go look at it this weekend just to drool on their nice clean floor. laugh And .. get pictures of something better than this.

We parked next to that at A-kon, then found this Accord in the parking garage:

Then at Best Buy:

........ Type S. lol

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/23/05 10:35 AM

A Malibu Type S?????? OMG....

devilgrin

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/23/05 10:10 PM

S for sucks, right?

oh yeah, last month somebody crashed into my brother's malibu and totalled it.

i'd like him to get a GP (cause they're awesome and stuff), but it might be too weird with two in the driveway, etc, etc... so i'm trying to get him into an impala (3.8L). same looking front end as his malibu (haha), with a sweet powertrain and a slick rear.
Posted by: KungFuFighter

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/24/05 04:25 PM

Posted by Arcxnus:

You know what? I've seen this on so many cars around my town. It sounds worse then a weed wacker muff. Sounds like a bumble bee buzzing around a microphone.
Posted by: snowcrash

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 06/29/05 09:02 PM

some of them are just too funny.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by 01redfireGTP:
I have a brother-in-law who has a Kia...this thing looks ridiculous...oh my eek ...I don't even know where to start to describe it to you all but I'll try to get a pic of it tonight if I see him...to give you a taste of how ugly this thing is he has spray painted his hood to change color in the sun and he has a wing and it was too big so, he cut the middle out of it no
Ok...I finally, got some pictures of my brother-in-laws car...there not the greatest but they work for now...
Posted by: DoberManJT

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 10:04 AM

redfire -- that is disgusting and hilarious at the same time! Despite the impossibility of it that car blows and sucks at the same time... lol
Posted by: jeremy

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 11:50 AM

i love the bondo around the base of the wing. devilgrin Does he really have NOS like the sticker says?

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by jeremy:
i love the bondo around the base of the wing. devilgrin Does he really have NOS like the sticker says?
He doesn't have nos... kooky
Posted by: BryantGTP

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Arcxnus:

........ Type S. lol
I'm gonna get some AMG stickers for my Dakota.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 12:41 PM

I love the blue stickers on the Kia's headlights.

I think I might need some pictures of the owner, even though I already have him pictured in my head.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by BryantGTP:
I love the blue stickers on the Kia's headlights.

I think I might need some pictures of the owner, even though I already have him pictured in my head.
I can probably get one for you...I'll see what I can do...your probably right about how you picture him though hahahaha

This is the only one I can find right now...he's the groom
Posted by: DoberManJT

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 01:15 PM

the more I look at that Kia the more the front end resembles some sort of acid-trip-induced-evil-leprechaun monster.... not to mention the fuzzy overspray on the hood on the left-side silver strip area
Posted by: DORLEYII

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 03:08 PM

I just died a little inside after seeing those pics. I'll have to get some of this late 80's ford aspire with a whale tail driving around out here...I almost threw up the first time I saw it.
Posted by: DORLEYII

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 03:10 PM

I also have to comment on the fact that he has "Nos" stickers, thus implying that he has nos, yet can only afford hubcaps....that's awesome
Posted by: nad

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/05/05 10:39 PM

Lovin' the antenna on that Kia! That's horsepower out the wazoo right there. Especially since it's complimented with duct tape racing stripes. Or is that...paint???
Posted by: BonnevilleLover

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/06/05 02:15 AM

OK that Kia is the Funniest damn thing I have ever seen. LOL! PLEASE send that to Ricecop!!! LOL I know it will be a feature!!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/06/05 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by nad:
Lovin' the antenna on that Kia! That's horsepower out the wazoo right there. Especially since it's complimented with duct tape racing stripes. Or is that...paint???
It's actually, spray paint w/some major overspray...I didn't get a pic of the rear yet but it's the best lol
Posted by: wishitwasaGTP

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/06/05 10:58 AM

Ill have to get pics of the 3.8 Camaro sporting Z28 badges and a nice sized black plexiglass bowtie on the hood. The reason I know it a 3.8 is b/c I looked at it while it was at a local dealer b4 it was sold.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/11/05 12:52 AM

Got alot for you guys this time. First is something badass we saw at the Little River track a couple of weeks ago, before I left on a vacation to Colorado. Check this out:

I never got to see it run .. I don't know where it went, because I don't remember seeing it after that. And even with The Good, you have to have The Bad ..

And then today, me and a friend went car hunting so she'll know of places to look once her '92 Achieva kicks the bucket. Plus, it gave her time and experience looking at cars, new and used, and listening to me ramble. lol

A used car place had .. this.

And just for giggles,

lol

Then we dropped by the new car dealerships, to pine for things we cannot yet afford, such as this sweet Benz.

Post continued below!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/11/05 12:54 AM

Further down the road was a Cadillac/Mitsubishi dealer. There was one CTS-V there, but it's nothing to look at unless you pop the hood, which of course we couldn't do .. However, they had a couple of the new 06 Eclipse GTs that have been discussed here, so I snapped a few photos.

The sticker's somewhat hard to read, but it's in the $24k-$25k range. Pretty nice.
Posted by: ThunderBat

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/11/05 05:03 AM

and that does it from our roving reporter/cameragirl/shutterbug...Arcxnus!...keep up the great work, enquiring minds want to know the latest in REAL "street trends" thumbsup
Posted by: KyleGT

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/12/05 12:00 PM

kinda funny about that new eclipse with it's 3.8, you know how alot of these import guys say OHC gets better gas milage than pushrod?
the epa rating for our 3,8s (at for the GTs) is 20 in the city and 30 on the highway, whereas the Eclipse is only 18 and 27

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/12/05 12:27 PM

Quote:

And just for giggles,

lol
Arcxnus is flying!!!! LMAO!

lol

Good one.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/12/05 12:29 PM

redfire,

what is your brother-in-law thinking????

devilgrin

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/12/05 02:53 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by framos242:
redfire,

what is your brother-in-law thinking????

devilgrin
That's a ? I have no answer to...I'm not sure I know anyone on his stupidity level but what cracks me up the most is that he actually thinks his car is the poop no

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/12/05 03:13 PM

You're going to be edited by the mods for the language..... devilgrin

Oh yeah... tell your brother:

"Ummmm.... yeah..... right......"

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/13/05 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by framos242:
Quote:
[b]
And just for giggles,

lol
Arcxnus is flying!!!! LMAO!

lol

Good one. [/b]
That's my friend Cassie.

Now that I look at it ..

wing .. flying .. Makes sense!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/13/05 10:08 AM

Oops! My bad Arc!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/13/05 12:16 PM

:p No big deal; we look and act way similar.
Posted by: TastyBake

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/13/05 12:27 PM

That pic with Cassie and the wing is classic. No question.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/13/05 01:49 PM

I should rename this to .. "The I Can't Believe How Similar These Cars Look Thread".

Slight fender flares, similar hood curvature, similar front fascias, mean looking headlamps. Red. It's almost like looking at a current car with a next gen beside it!

Scary. frown

Also, the end of this video has a pretty badass T/A stunt.

http://www.uponone.com/videos.php?id=616

Check it out!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/13/05 02:39 PM

Sorry Arc, i don't think they look alike...maybe some forms but... cheers

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/15/05 03:26 PM

Wait, wait .. I have a better idea ..

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/15/05 03:30 PM

Quote:
Wait, wait .. I have a better idea ..

devilsmile

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/15/05 03:37 PM

Nice, Arc!!!!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/15/05 04:14 PM

lol lol lol lol

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/15/05 04:53 PM

cheers

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/15/05 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
cheers
Are you giving alcohol to a minor?

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/15/05 06:59 PM

That's root beer!!!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/21/05 10:02 PM

I'm here with another round of neat stuff for you guys.

We went and traded my mom's 2003 Cadillac CTS in today for a 2005 Silverado Z71, fully loaded and all that, but that's not even all. The dealership is Buick-Pontiac-GMC, so they'd have interesting stuff right? Well, contained herein are pictures of

- 2 2005 Grand Prix GXPs. That's right! Two!
- 1 2005 Bonneville GXP
- 2 GTOs, both with appearance packages. 2004, & 2005.

All at the same dealership!

The first GXP I found was waiting to be put in inventory, I'm sure. It's a neat metallic plum color.

And the other that I found by accident was black. BEAUTIFUL.

Our new Z71!

Post continued below!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/21/05 10:05 PM

The sticker for the black GXP was this.

And then the Bonneville GXP in the showroom, alongside a beautiful old T/A.

And the goats!

Posted by: TexasGP

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/21/05 10:10 PM

I see an SE in the background....right????

And a chevy trailblazer thumbsup

EDIT...............
In the pic of your friend stuck through the wing....

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/21/05 11:19 PM

looks like a grand am in the background
Posted by: 2fast4u

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/22/05 11:40 AM

noooo!! is this the return of the Grand Am VS Grad prix thread?
Posted by: BonnevilleLover

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/22/05 11:52 AM

I REALLY want a Bonneville GXP in Black. smile

Grand Am Vs. Grand Prix? HA... There is no contest. smile

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/22/05 04:24 PM

The GTO on the right is an 04 look at the exhaust outlets they're on the same side.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/22/05 05:05 PM

Yeah, I said that.

Quote:
- 2 GTOs, both with appearance packages. 2004, & 2005.
That 2004 has been there for a really long time. There was also a used one over in another lot, which surprised me.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/22/05 07:18 PM

last week's vacation stash cheers
(this fits into this thread, right?)

Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/22/05 08:44 PM

I see liquid death in the middle, on top. angel

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/22/05 09:52 PM

Glad to see you're still with us, Zuul. lol

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/25/05 07:30 PM

At least you have kool-aid.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/25/05 09:56 PM

is that not the best variety we could come up with?? devilsmile

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/26/05 06:30 PM

One very confused Sunfire.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/26/05 11:28 PM

that looks retarded

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/27/05 06:31 AM

Maybe he needed a new trunk lid and bumper cover. If the parts fit and the price is right might as well. Cavalier Sunfire it's all the same smile

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/29/05 03:31 PM

I can top all you guys!! See the bottom of this thread. Ahhh engineering. cowboy

http://www.grandprix.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=003870;p=1

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/29/05 10:49 PM

hey ARC why dont you post some pics of your new decals that i saw tonight that made my week looks like someone is going ricer on us. lol lol lol

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/29/05 11:13 PM

Stop harassing me. Someone delete that, please.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/29/05 11:19 PM

Everything ok???

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/29/05 11:24 PM

arc im not harassing you i just posted what i saw on valley mills which the last time i checked was a public road along with the local racing strip which i visit on a regular basis where as you almost never vist so me seeing you there would make me think that you are harassing me. but hey if you want to delete that then one of the admins can do so. but dont call my phone again there is no longer a reason for you to ever talk to me.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/29/05 11:31 PM

holy cow Batman do i sense some hostility? confused

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/30/05 12:11 AM

Grow up. This isn't the place.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/30/05 12:15 AM

didnt want to make it the place sorry guys. confused
Posted by: northtnguy

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/30/05 05:30 PM

Now to get back on topic. I saw this car today ... enough said.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/30/05 08:12 PM

That and Tastybake's post officially beat the stuffing out of my Cavalierfire. kooky

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/30/05 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by northtnguy:
Now to get back on topic. I saw this car today ... enough said.

I don't mind these. See them all the time.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 07/31/05 02:28 AM

That thing is sweet looking.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/02/05 07:07 AM

ROFLMAO!...its the cutlass monster truck!...appearing soon at an arena near you along with the GraveDigger! lol

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/08/05 09:50 AM

I didn't see this, just got it off another website.

I guess they guy has coffee cans on his headers as "smokestacks"

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/08/05 10:36 AM

eek OMG!!! no ROFLMAO

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/08/05 11:14 AM

Nice green rims, too. lol

I saw this on the way back from Dallas this weekend.

Yes, that IS a spoiler on that camper.

And not really as funny, but a two for one deal at the mall.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/08/05 03:27 PM

I got yelled at by mall security for taking a picture of an Eclipse with a monstrosity of a wing on it. The lady said it's illegal to take pictures on their property, and that "I looked suspicious, like a stalker, the way I stopped and snapped the picture." She asked me why I took the picture of the car, and in a loss for words, I shamefully stated "Uh, I like that car, it's cool."
Posted by: Caesar

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/08/05 03:53 PM

This last weekend I saw a new Pontiac G6 with Type S on it. Just about lost the ice cream that I just ate. Sorry, didn't have a camera with me. frown

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/08/05 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Caesar:
This last weekend I saw a new Pontiac G6 with Type S on it. Just about lost the ice cream that I just ate. Sorry, didn't have a camera with me. frown
We could all learn from Arc and carry our cameras with us all the time. laugh

Just kidding ARc, your photos are the best.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/08/05 07:08 PM

I'm glad you all enjoy them so much. laugh I had hoped I'd give a little bit of entertainment with all the weird stuff I find around my town. Now I go out and everytime I see something, I think, Man the guys at GPNet will LOVE this. lol

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/10/05 01:16 PM

*cough*

laugh

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/10/05 02:16 PM

Arc,

did you get busted? Why are you at the police station???

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/11/05 12:24 AM

I need to get a smaller digital camera. Mine takes decent pictures but it's a brick!
Posted by: AustinGTP

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/11/05 08:34 AM

I've got my second camera in less than a year due in next week (Sony has really gone to crap on their cameras). I'll keep my crappy sony in the glove box when my new Kodak gets here. There's a car where I work that has a fart can and alpine stickers on it.
I saw a Grand Am up the street from my house that had two white racing stripes down the center of the car... they are painted on and applied with a paint roller, the kind you paint walls with. I'm getting a pic of it if I see it again.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/11/05 12:09 PM

Nah, I was at an Exxon where three police guys had stopped to eat at the Subway there. lol The third car is behind the camera. I figured it was the perfect photo opportunity.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/11/05 12:12 PM

quote:
Nah, I was at an Exxon where three police guys had stopped to eat at the Subway there. crazy

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/11/05 12:52 PM

Arc, big brother is watching you cool

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/11/05 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
Arc, big brother is watching you cool
They're on to you. devilgrin

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/17/05 03:39 PM

o noes!

Okay, well yesterday, (you guys are going to love this) I found this Mustang. YES, this MUSTANG. It's pink. And not just any pink. Pink with HUGE glitter in it. Sorry you can't see the glitter very well .. Trust me. It looked like a big pink glitter crayon.

And this thing had a huge group of people around it that I can only assume
1. Came out of it.
2. Wanted to stare at it.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/17/05 03:48 PM

My father drives all kinds of limos every day. They've got one just like that. I think its ugly but they're extremely roomy inside.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/17/05 03:51 PM

Oh, just found another one. This one has a story. Stupid story, but it makes the picture funnier (as if it needed to be any more).

I was coming home on a main thoroughfare, passed through an intersection with a red riced out Sunfire waiting on the intersecting road to turn onto the thoroughfare. Didn't have any blinkers on. He might as well have gone straight. I just gave it a look as I passed, and continued on my way home, completely forgetting about it moments later. About ten minutes later, I casually look in my rearview mirror.

Yep. He caught up somehow, for reasons unknown, since he would have had to go about 20 MPH or more over the speed limit to get ahead of all those cars once the lanes joined into one. And what for? To sit behind me going 40 in a 55 because of the slow people in front of us only to turn in the opposite direction I did once the road ended.

Huh?
Posted by: Caesar

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/17/05 11:53 PM

He was probably trying to check you out. And probably wanted to "impress" you with his ricer. lol lol lol lol
Posted by: TexasGP

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/28/05 10:48 AM

Arc....they have a pink mustang running around Killeen here.might be the same one no

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/28/05 04:20 PM

Might be. I know I've never seen it before. Their tint looked pinkish, too. No spoiler .. yeah. lol

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/28/05 09:39 PM

i do indeed think this thread has the curse of the GP VS GA thread

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/31/05 12:03 AM

It just keeps coming back!
Posted by: RooK

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/31/05 02:08 PM

Not if you leave it alone or not make a fuss about it. smile Besides, a tasteful GA gets just as much respect from me as a tasteful GP. A crappy GP (say slammed with spinners) is several notches below a stock GA. :p

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 08/31/05 09:18 PM

That black GA that .. someone .. posted .. It was their wive's .. (Sorry, I totally forgot who it was. lol ), that was a pretty hot GA. It's not totally hopeless. :x
Posted by: ReDgie the WeDgie

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 09/10/05 06:14 AM

thers a guy somewhere near my place , that has a mitsubishi...something..any way its ancient rusty noise piece of crap. Hes mounted an ironing board on the trunk deck.....If I can I ll snap a pic its a hoot!!!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 09/10/05 04:27 PM

I've seen a GA or two that I wouldnt mind driving, and the new G6 is a pretty nice ride (I think it gots potential)...but that pink pony, eek no

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/24/05 12:52 AM

From the depths ..

it rises.

Denton siting! A local guy happened to be walking by and noticed my interest. He said he's seen it driving around before, and it CAN be driven from both sides. .. Just looking at it confused me.

Yes, that car has writing all over it. I've seen it parked in the same place several times, but was never close enough to find out what in the heck was on it. Come to find out a few days ago, it's covered in the names of soldiers who have died in Iraq.

That's all for now. laugh

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/24/05 08:57 PM

thats pretty cool

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/24/05 08:58 PM

I would say to kill this thread too, but the postings are still relavent!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/24/05 09:58 PM

No death as long as it stays on topic. The last one I locked was because the thread went way to far away from the original. GP vs. GA is an on going gag and I just can't bring my self to kill that one.

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/25/05 08:19 AM

Quote:
No death as long as it stays on topic. The last one I locked was because the thread went way to far away from the original. GP vs. GA is an on going gag and I just can't bring my self to kill that one.
Don't you dare...i'll be watching you... mad
Posted by: Tooon

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/25/05 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Alex:
Quote:
[b] No death as long as it stays on topic. The last one I locked was because the thread went way to far away from the original. GP vs. GA is an on going gag and I just can't bring my self to kill that one.
Don't you dare...i'll be watching you... mad [/b]
lol withstupid
Posted by: 1997grandprixkid

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 12/05/05 09:24 AM

anyways back on topic, there is a black vette w/ pink flames at the used car lot down the road

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 04/07/06 07:45 PM

Revival, for the win!

Solstice sighting ..

There was a guy in a silver Solstice that stopped and asked me for directions when I was at work Wednesday .. That car is so tiny ..

Kind of hard to see, but the red car in my side mirror, behind the truck and in front of the SUV is an Acura NSX. I saw it a few months ago, in a different part of town, but was never in the right place to get it on camera. It's the only one I've ever seen.
Posted by: BTC13

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 04/09/06 10:16 PM

Man, I need to start keeping a camera on me. I saw a car transport rig that had at least 6 Solstices on it. The port where they bring in all new cars into Jacksonville is about a mile from where I work. I've actually seen 3 on the road in the last few months. Friday there was another 2000 GTP Daytona Pace Care Edition parked 3 spaces away from mine. I let the wife walk in front of me when I saw it and she went to the wrong one. It was quite funny.
Posted by: ifitwasnt4u

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 04/10/06 12:22 AM

this thread will go on forever! banghead
Posted by: Golden Glider

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 04/10/06 02:52 AM

I think it will go on forever. Alright, here's what I saw, in my little old town of Winchester, Va. A Bently Continental GT Coupe. I caught it while I was on my way to DC. I'm pretty sure the guy lives around here 'cause I told some other people of what I saw and they said they had seen it too.

Posted by: ordonez1307

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 04/10/06 08:55 AM

I thought this died a long time ago...

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/14/07 11:00 PM

Posted by: Richard Candelario

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/14/07 11:01 PM

guess not. was that all wood or some cardboard too?

looks almost like Wingo from Cars
Posted by: brown

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/15/07 12:00 AM

saw this a few weeks ago on my way home from the shop.

Saw this masterpiece at school the other day
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/15/07 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by brown:
saw this a few weeks ago on my way home from the shop.

Now THAT is sick. laugh Then again, I am from Texas... lol

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/15/07 01:47 AM

I saw a PT cruiser with wood paneling and a fart can muffler yesterday. I need to keep a camera with me.
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/15/07 01:53 AM

Dude, I've got several PT Cruisers around this city with fart can mufflers...

At least it makes some sense on a Civic or something...but a freakin PT Cruiser?!

Re: The "I Can't Believe I Just Saw That" Thread (56k Warn?) - 11/15/07 03:04 PM

4WD Camero... no no banghead