Jumper reviews?

Posted by: Richard Candelario

Jumper reviews? - 03/07/08 06:59 PM

Hey, all, my wife's kinda interested in what all yall thought of Jumper. Id appreciate yalls feedback.
Posted by: '01 GT

Re: Jumper reviews? - 03/07/08 07:02 PM

i went to see it two weeks ago all i have to say is AWESOME!!!!! 10 thumbs up..... thumbsup thumbsup
Posted by: buggy2068

Re: Jumper reviews? - 03/07/08 07:02 PM

My wife and I liked it. I was expecting a rather bad movie. I don't know, the idea just seemed a little weird, and nowadays they seem to overdo the previews and it ruins the actual movie. However, this movie was entertaining.
Posted by: r.s.hutchinson

Re: Jumper reviews? - 03/07/08 07:08 PM

the movie is pretty good, Rachel Bilson is sexy as always but the ending was just not that great. But overall a good movie.
Posted by: RooK

Re: Jumper reviews? - 03/07/08 07:22 PM

Good movie, but it seems to end right when it's still in the action. Can we say sequel?
Posted by: buggy2068

Re: Jumper reviews? - 03/07/08 07:55 PM

That is a problem to me anymore it seems that these movie makers are to dependent on sequels. I mean, it would have been a great movie without leaving it open like that.
Posted by: Acefighter

Re: Jumper reviews? - 03/08/08 02:26 AM

I would say it was ok, but would recommend just renting it. Seems to me like if the jumpers had been semi-intelligent, they could have kicked Samuel L Jackson & his gang's ***, but whatever.
Posted by: r.s.hutchinson

Re: Jumper reviews? - 03/08/08 08:34 AM

I went to highschool and now work with a guy who looks EXACTLY like Hayden Christensen.