Originally posted by Zalfrin:
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Zalfrin:
[b] a mechanic "fixed" mine with some jb-weld on the release button. wink
So the button just stays pressed? [/b]
Yep. smile I thought he was going to do like ifitwasnt4u suggested, but whatever. It's functional. [/b]
That's actually really clever.
#10896 - 12/27/09 01:06 AM Re: key stucked after park car
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
Thanks for link blackarrow98gp. I actually knew about 2nd link about shift but it is too cold to fix outside and plus it is daily driving since my summer car is storage for winter season.

Since my pen is too "fat" for this hole. I use my hand to under steering to feel button to push. That's how I did that. Sometimes, I have a bad habit. When I turn off and ready to take key out but ugh of course I forgot use release button... *push button* get key out... lol

I never knew about small hole cover under steering wheel.

When my summer car engine was removed for new polish look in spring 2009. I use key to move the shift to "N" so we can push that car into car trailer to build it back together. The key was stuck so I told them it is on car so they will take care of it later which I'm okay with that. Milzy Motorsport took small steering wheel cover hole out and put it on my shift area tray (GT or P heating button option that SE don't have heat option). When I got it back. I look at small hole cover on my shift tray. I just like what the hell is that? I look all over the dashboard for try find that thing "snap" in. I just like hell with it and put it on smoking tray until I found out about same part as I took the small hole cover out for my winter car few days ago. I just realize that I'm stupid because I never look under steering wheel and never knew about that for whole time.

Tomorrow, I will be at my mom's house and I will take it out from smoking tray and snap that thing back where steering wheel is. Then I should have 100% perfect dashboard look lol