Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#11325 - 08/19/04 11:01 AM Re: 03 DHP PCM 4 sale
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
I think for my lights I'll get with supply and get me a couple of bulbs we use for the landing lights. Hmm now I'll need a 24v system hmm...
#11326 - 08/19/04 10:52 PM Re: 03 DHP PCM 4 sale
jvojr Offline
Loc: Catskills, NY
I bought a set of really nice PIAA driving lights from another member a few weeks ago. There're the oval ones that cost like $200 for $115. There're still in the box. I haven't decided if I'm going to use them on the new car yet. I was gonna put them on the front spoiler. They fit very nicely and mount from the top, so you don't have to drill into the spoiler. I'll let you know if I will be keeping them.
Jack

Traded in. 2003 GTP. Every option but HUD. New Mods: Wizaired CAI, SLP Headers, Cat, U-bend and Downpipe, 3.2 Modular Pulley, Phase 3 rollers w/OR Pushrods, Larger Belt Tensioner Pulley, Gatorback, AL103's, 180 Degree Stat, DHP
#11327 - 08/20/04 09:27 AM Re: 03 DHP PCM 4 sale
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
Quote:
Originally posted by jvojr:
I bought a set of really nice PIAA driving lights from another member a few weeks ago. There're the oval ones that cost like $200 for $115. There're still in the box. I haven't decided if I'm going to use them on the new car yet. I was gonna put them on the front spoiler. They fit very nicely and mount from the top, so you don't have to drill into the spoiler. I'll let you know if I will be keeping them.
Jack
id keep them and put em in.. it gets dark up there were you live when the sun goes down....
cool
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#11328 - 08/20/04 09:48 AM Re: 03 DHP PCM 4 sale
jvojr Offline
Loc: Catskills, NY
Quote:
id keep them and put em in.. it gets dark up there were you live when the sun goes down....
I haven't seen the sun this summer yet. Now the leaves are starting to change. This summer was the worst wheather I can remember. Just rained and rained.

Traded in. 2003 GTP. Every option but HUD. New Mods: Wizaired CAI, SLP Headers, Cat, U-bend and Downpipe, 3.2 Modular Pulley, Phase 3 rollers w/OR Pushrods, Larger Belt Tensioner Pulley, Gatorback, AL103's, 180 Degree Stat, DHP
#11329 - 08/20/04 09:51 AM Re: 03 DHP PCM 4 sale
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
Quote:
Originally posted by jvojr:
Quote:
I haven't seen the sun this summer yet. Now the leaves are starting to change. This summer was the worst wheather I can remember. Just rained and rained.
dam it ....
frown
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2