#113621 - 12/20/09 05:03 AM Re: winter is here: time for 0W oil
codyAK Offline
Loc: Eagle River, AK
Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:
Quote:
Originally posted by ChrisGT:
[b] This thread = Teh Fail

sorry for off topic.. holy crap. Wonder what is story about that? I see it is from MTV logo which I'm not surprised about that. It is always drama show that my ex-gf love to watch it. I see glow color tag on wrist like 21 up or underage for beer. It looks like from club. This guy probably arrest for that? I mean you can't hit that girl like that. Dang poor girl. She probably got pain face few days. This guy face look soo priceless. He just like *turn around* "are you talking to me? *punch* I think he actually punch guy in middle too? Hard to tell from this angle.

Back oil topic... I actually have owner manual book on my desk with me. I see it show 5W-30 or 10W-30.

The note "For best fuel economy and cold starting, select the lowest sae viscosity grade oil for the expected temperature range.

I never seen any 0W oil in store. I guess it was new? [/b]
Can't remember the name of the show.. something about some italians from jersey.. Lol.

Manual says...
"If you are in an area where the temperature falls below -20*F (-29*C), consider using either an SAE 5W-30 synthetic oil or an SAE 0W-30 oil. Both will provide easier cold starting and better protection for your engine at extremely low temperatures.
#113622 - 12/20/09 11:09 AM Re: winter is here: time for 0W oil
stoveguy Offline
Loc: minnesota
stores only stock stuff that will sell in their area. not much call for 0W in florida or texas. i will probably just go with syn 5W-30. flows a bit better than dino oil.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2