Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#157855 - 04/23/08 09:49 PM Re: 6 amazing years
72chevman Offline
Loc: Where Dorthy,Toto & Wicked Wit...
Congrats you amateur. Me and my babe are at 18 yrs in 12 days. My secret is to keep her happy no matter what. She has always driven the nicer car, not the fastest or coolest, but nicest. I also do little things to keep the scale tipped in my favor. Yes, I know I will screw up. I am a guy, that is what we do. If I keep the scales tipped far enough, it never tips over on me. The best advice ever given to me was make your wife's co-workers and friends love you. They are the 1st person she will complain to about you. If they are on your side, you are golden. I send flowers for no reason. Cute mushy emails and VMs just because. I surprise her for a lunch date, where I arange another co-worker to make her think she is going with them so I know she is there.
03 GT, STB, GM HD sway bars, 35% tint, GE893(37watt)fogs, Flowtech Terminators, 180 T-stat, ZZP DP & PCM, Ceramic PLOG & Crossover, 18" glasspack, 2007 17" Mustang Bullits 235/55/17 Pirelli PZero Nero, 12" R1 D\S rotors, gutted air box, GTP radiator
#157856 - 04/23/08 11:43 PM Re: 6 amazing years
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Hope I can find a girl like that tbat, although Im only 24, my girl is giving me alot of problems and I think things are on the edge of destruction.

Congrats to the BAT. cheers
#157857 - 04/24/08 12:15 AM Re: 6 amazing years
crimpton Offline
Loc: Portland Or.
Congratulations Tim!!!

I can relate. I've been with my wife for 20 years, and we've been married for 15 years this July.

If it wasn't for my self control, we would be up to our armpits in debt with a garage full of really cool cars.... She always tells me "Just buy it". She always asks me "Why don't you do (insert mod here) to the car?"
Instead I keep the credit cards at a zero balance, make sure the lights stay on, and make sure the mortgage gets paid on time regularly.

Yup, I live a pretty boring life and I know my wife would like more excitement, but she persists that whatever makes me happy, makes her happy.

Here's to the keepers!!!!! cheers

http://pdxcgp.com
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2