Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#159981 - 05/25/09 11:46 AM Re: Two Interesting Articles
Zalfrin Offline
Loc: Iowa City, IA
That sucks getting in an accident that far from home. A buddy and I were going to go to FL from IN for a break during college once. We went to NYC to visit his sister for a couple days then were continuing on to FL. Got hit by someone getting on the highway in NJ. Was stuck there the rest of the break. I hate NJ.
#159982 - 05/25/09 12:44 PM Re: Two Interesting Articles
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
I see people who LIVE here doing stupid stuff like that all they time. That is why they have signs up a couple miles early, so you have plenty of prior warning. But people are too stupid to pay attention, then wait until the last second and swerve all the way across the freeway, and kill themselves.

Seriously, some drivers need to just put a gun to their head and not take anyone else out with them.
#159983 - 05/25/09 04:00 PM Re: Two Interesting Articles
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
Yeah, we have 3 warning signs for "express" highway ahead. The 1st warning sign is 3 miles with "road work light sign" and also no truck allowed on express highway too. 1 mile ahead warning sign again. 1/2 miles ahead other warning sign. Then "oh s**t moment for last minute change to highway lane then crash in the middle of wall. It look like suv going probably 70 or 80 mph after what big damage on the wall. Yeah, I feel bad for 2 Ohio cars got into mess in Florida suv block 2 lanes. I bet Ohio owners might be like wtf wrong with you!

I don't know how Florida owner will go home. Their suv is torn off pretty good. The left wheel smash pretty good on the wall. Probably rental car or fly home either. I guess vacation nightmare lol