Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#166402 - 06/28/09 09:04 PM Havent been on much lately
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
so recently i havent been on much if at all, and i got alot of busy/new things going on, well

1st off i wasnt on much because i got rid of internet for the last month at my apt, so i would have to use work/starbucks/someplace with free wifi for a while, then my apartment lease is goes up the 30th

so at kind of last min, i quit my job, as a landscaper work kept messen around with my hours, and the company was just very poorly ran and enough was enough so i had an interview in des moines at car x as a shop advisor, so monday night after i got off work at 7pm doing landscaping my buddy calls me and says hey get down here your interview is tomarow, so monday night i drove to my parents house 3hrs to pick up my dress clothes for my interview and to wake up at 7am to drive to desmoines, 1hr 30 min from my parents house for my interview on tues morning

so tues came around and i went to the interview, thought i did so so and they told me that they would get back to me if they wanted to hire me i was sweating bullits as i was driven back to cedar falls because i couldnt show up for work because of the interview, suddenly as i got back to cedar falls i get a phone call from car x, saying I GOT THE JOB and they wanted me to start tomarow so i had to load up as much as i could in my car and drive to des moines, and try to bum rooms with people for the time being, they game me sunday and monday off this week so i can get moved, so i had to rent a u haul and load up my apartment and move it back to my parents house because i dont have an apartment in desmoines yet so i will be commuting daily 1hr 30 min until i get a place.

sorry this is a big rant of some sort and prolly a cluster mess of words but sort story i quit my job got a WAY better job with more pay, garenteed hours less physical work. and i have over 2000 miles driven prolly in the past 3 days between moving, interviews, and work lol
#166403 - 06/28/09 09:46 PM Re: Havent been on much lately
jorgs_7 Offline
Loc: Eagan,MN
Congrats on the new job, But now can I drive down and use your lift laugh jk
#166404 - 06/28/09 10:01 PM Re: Havent been on much lately
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Whoa man, that's a lot of stuff going on. Congrats on the job!
#166405 - 06/28/09 10:11 PM Re: Havent been on much lately
4drgt Offline
thanks, the position im in they will train me like a mgr, so hopefuly in a few yrs i will manage a store
#166406 - 06/29/09 12:35 AM Re: Havent been on much lately
lonezergling Offline
Loc: Waterford, WI
You ever need a technician that will bust-*** and give you 110% give me a call!

Grats on the new job!

http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/venomman/
"If you are asking if you can do it, you can't. When you have learned enough to know that you can do it, you are able to." -me
#166407 - 06/29/09 09:45 AM Re: Havent been on much lately
4drgt Offline
Thanks, yes and i know what most people are thinkning, working for a chain company like car x, but im shocked we dont sell you anything you dont need, we are honist with everythhing we do, which is good, and im suprised how many repeat people we get coming back into the store