Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#168585 - 08/22/09 12:40 AM Havent been here much
snowrider900 Offline
Loc: Owatonna mn
I know you all love to see my crappy posts and stupid remarks, but I havent been here much lately, well my mother passed away on july 31st, and Ive been in kinda of a funk, and have gotten a new appreciation for life, ....Cancer Sucks!!, if any of you have cancer in your family and are at least 40, have an MRI done, best thing to do is have it found out as soon as possible. With that said.. Mod on, and Ill live vicariously through them.
#168586 - 08/22/09 09:10 AM Re: Havent been here much
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Hey thanks for stopping by. I'm sorry for your loss. I too have lost many family members to cancer. The best thing to do is to get on with your life. It's what your mother would want.
#168587 - 08/23/09 02:31 PM Re: Havent been here much
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I lost my father and several other relatives to cancer in various forms. My wife's father is terminal as we speak and I keep waiting for her to get a phone call anytime. Its never easy no matter how far in advance you find out.

I wish you solace for your pain and the strength to carry on for those who are still here in your life.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#168588 - 08/23/09 11:25 PM Re: Havent been here much
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Cancer sucks. I've already lost my wife's uncle and i really don't expect her dad to last longer than a year, both due to cancer.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#168589 - 08/28/09 12:35 AM Re: Havent been here much
snowrider900 Offline
Loc: Owatonna mn
Thank you all for your well wishes, and the three people I expected to reply..did, I knew you were stand up guys, but the fact that cancer affects so many people, I kinda wish you wouldn't have replied cause you all know people with cancer and it affects your lives, and Im telling you again, if you have it in your immediate family get a MRI done, my mothers sister had the same cancer as my mom, and my mom was diagnosed 1 year later...my mom was 1 year younger then her sister.
Thanks again
Rob (snowrider)