Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#169098 - 11/07/05 06:10 PM Don't know what to feel
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
It Is simply one of the moments when i've feel very very sad about the human gender, something we have to do to change our minds to avoid this world become worse everyday.

I have a mixture of ANGER and a lot of sadness!

CAUTION THERE ARE VERY, VERY DISTURBING IMAGES,

http://www.strasbourgcurieux.com/fourrure/spanish.php

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
----------------------------------
#169099 - 11/07/05 06:30 PM Re: Don't know what to feel
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
What to say?
#169100 - 11/07/05 06:38 PM Re: Don't know what to feel
jeremy Offline
Loc: Mableton, GA
i want to find the person that did that and hang him by his feet and skin him alive. i have no problem with hunting and skinning but kill them in a humaine way and use all of the animal. and do not skin them while they are still alive. i dont know what else to say about this extreme animal abuse.

#169101 - 11/07/05 08:07 PM Re: Don't know what to feel
TexasGP Offline
Loc: Georgetown, Texas
I had to shut it off......

I would tie him up...legs open...naked....
And put some food on his testicles.....
And let them animals have a feeding frenzy...

Then of course stop every 15 minutes to add salt and alcohol.....

I could go on.....
#169102 - 11/08/05 04:30 AM Re: Don't know what to feel
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
Thats awfull ,I hope that pr-ck gets brain cancer and they have to remove the brain tumor & part of his bain without anistetic(spelling)Chico.
#169103 - 11/08/05 08:29 AM Re: Don't know what to feel
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
I don't think I'm going to click on this one...
#169104 - 11/08/05 09:29 AM Re: Don't know what to feel
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by BryantGTP:
I don't think I'm going to click on this one...
Don't.

... that is just...... i dont know what to say.
#169105 - 11/08/05 06:17 PM Re: Don't know what to feel
jmus57 Offline
Loc: Kendallville, Indiana
[QUOTE]Originally posted by TexasGP:

I would tie him up...legs open...naked....
And put some food on his testicles.....
And let them animals have a feeding frenzy...

Then of course stop every 15 minutes to add salt and alcohol.....

I could go on.....

Man, I like the way you think- I couldn't have said it any better- long, slow and drawn out. There's a special place in Hell for this guy; right next to my ex-wife. mad
#169106 - 11/08/05 06:34 PM Re: Don't know what to feel
2fast4u Offline
Loc: Livonia, MI
OMG!!! i had to turn it off.. what a sick cruel basterd.

Mods: 11.87@115 strictly stock
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/98-GTP-burnout_207724.htm
#169107 - 11/11/05 12:36 AM Re: Don't know what to feel
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
i couldn't finish it either. i thought i could stomach anything till that, dang.
#169108 - 11/11/05 04:52 AM Re: Don't know what to feel
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
Ok... I just watched all of this and I agree that it is terrible. These countries SHOULD enact laws making the torture of animals illegal. However, people will ALWAYS break the law. Watching that made me sad and made me remember why I stopped hunting animals at a young age. I remember when I didn't place a shot well and I caught up to the animal. I remember thinking to myself, God, How could I shoot this poor thing. Then my father walked up and cut it's throat. To him, it was food. To me, that one event forever changed my opinion of hunting large animals. I choose not to, though I don't look down my nose at those that do. It was a personal choice.

Same for this guy in the video. He obviously lost his compasion towards these animals and sees only one thing when looking at them. Money. It's terrible, but it is an unfortunate reality. I have seen the way cows are slaughtered and it is terrible. They have throats cut and then dumped, alive, onto a "bleeding floor" to die or in better places, have a spike driven into the brain. You know what? I still love hamburgers. Terrible huh?

Another thing that I noticed is that the cuter the animal, the more people want to protect it. I dont see videos of Tuna schooners that typically cut up the fish if even alive. Nobody cares that the ugly animal dies, but let ONE cute dolphin die and BAM... everybody is angry.

The killing and slaughter of animals has been happening since the dawn of mankind and will continue because we rule this planet. The world isnt getting worse, it is becoming more connected. The internet and other means of communication provide us a peek into the life of the other world. Suddenly, that hambuger has eyes or that coat is made of "real" animals. People like to forget about it, but the reality is that we, as humans, consume. It will always be this way. The best that we can hope for is compassion.

While I find this a very important issue, there are many much more important things happening in the world that we should turn our attentions to. For example... over 2000 American soldiers (soldiers = Fathers, Mothers, & Children) killed in Iraq. This doesn't count American civilians OR any soldiers that were wounded and flown out... and THEN died. Think of your child laying in a pool of blood screaming in pain... or missing so much of thier face that they cannot make understandble sounds. How about watching kids, no older than my daugther Tricia (19), washing the remains of thier now dead friends out of a humvee with a pressure washer. Imagine what the thoughts of these BOYS are. If you want to change something... change that... then lets worry about the way animals die.
#169109 - 11/11/05 04:11 PM Re: Don't know what to feel
BonnevilleLover Offline
Loc: Kuwait/Iraq
Wow... you know... I read this later and I sound like a complete jerk. It wasn't meant to come off as negative. I apologize if it did!
#169110 - 11/11/05 06:15 PM Re: Don't know what to feel
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
I think you did a fine job at speaking what was on your mind.
No need for an apology here.

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#169111 - 11/12/05 05:22 AM Re: Don't know what to feel
Chico Offline
Loc: Gonzales Tx.
I was going to say well said,again no need to apoligize.Chico.
#169112 - 11/12/05 05:46 AM Re: Don't know what to feel
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
sometimes the truth might be a little harsh, but its still the truth and youre exactly right Bville...I think we have gotten so deeply embroiled in Iraq that it has become as bad a situation as Vietnam was. Our troops have been in country for so long now that it has become a lower priority in many peoples minds...and many are saying "why"...only those that have been there know the good we've done and know if there is a faction of Iraqi citizens that are thankful we did. To many it seems like we have taken on a lost cause and how will we ever get out of it...but no matter what the circumstances, the blood that is spilled is still red and the death of one of our own is still as real as it gets...I agree with you, what was in the video was gruesome stuff, but we got bigger problems to solve. To someone who's eyes have seen the things we only have read about, I salute you...no apologies required here. usa

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >