Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#171088 - 09/30/07 11:34 PM My se tires for sale
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
I know im suppose to post it in the other section but the computer at work won't let me access it for some reason and I dont wont to fool around with the computer at work.

I have the 15 inch wheels with tires on it and Im willing to sell for 250 dollar with ship. Two of the tires are bfgoodrich and the other two is general se. They are four months old and I took them off the car when I bought the biggers rims from chico. Two tires does have a nail in them but I will get those fixed if someone is interested.

And if nobody is interest I will just throw them in the trash I guess.
#171089 - 10/01/07 12:14 AM Re: My se tires for sale
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Man, you'll never get that much out of them. Steelies are practically worthless. Keep 'em for spares or winter tires.
#171090 - 10/01/07 01:11 AM Re: My se tires for sale
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Well I figured that was okay since they were practically new tires but I guess I'll throw them away or lower the price.