Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#178243 - 08/01/05 12:22 PM It hurts
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
I was stuck on traffic and 20 mts in front of me, there was a lady talking to a policeman, it seemed he stopped her for some kind of traffic issue, the girl had a White GTP, she looked nervous, parked near the sidewalk, the policeman ask her to drive back some meters, so she, still nervous, got into the car, but she didn't realize about a piece of steel coming out of the sidewalk, she stuck from the rear bumper, and NEVER STOP, she opened the car as a tuna fish can, from the rear bumper to the front one, both doors!!!, and then when it came to the front bumper it broke and press the corner lens and the headlihgt and it blowed in pieces....how can a driver make so much damage to a car in 2 meters at 1 MPH??? jawdrop

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#178244 - 08/01/05 12:36 PM Re: It hurts
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That hurts.
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#178245 - 08/01/05 01:59 PM Re: It hurts
Arcxnus Offline
Loc: Texas
Was the policeman still standing there? kooky Why didn't he say anything!
#178246 - 08/01/05 02:16 PM Re: It hurts
Alex Offline
He was standing there, and everybody made signals to her but...she didn't care.

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#178247 - 08/01/05 02:19 PM Re: It hurts
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
Well, one morning a friend of mine stopped by to pick me up. He proceeded to back out of the driveway.... well there's a HUGE square rock at the end of my drive way, and he scraped the entire side of his almost-new taurus on it! It was nasty, too. It punctured in most places. Again, only 1-3 mph... didnt stop right away after hearing the horrible KRKRKKKRKKKRKR!!!!

A year later he crashed the car straight into a huge tree. Lucky he's alive.
#178248 - 08/01/05 02:27 PM Re: It hurts
Arcxnus Offline
She didn't CARE? kooky

What! So she knew it was happening, but she just kept going and completely destroyed part of a GTP for no reason?
#178249 - 08/01/05 02:35 PM Re: It hurts
Alex Offline
I think she hear and feel the hugh scratch, but maybe she thought it was something else

#178250 - 08/01/05 02:41 PM Re: It hurts
Arcxnus Offline
I guess she found out the hard way .. She was already pulled over, and then that happens; I bet she was having a pretty rough day. smirk
#178251 - 08/01/05 04:07 PM Re: It hurts
Alex Offline
I've just seen a very funny pic where a dog has his head stuck in a trap, trying to release him self, and then another dog becomes by behind and....you know...and it has a title that says "if things are going bad, remember, they could get worse"

#178252 - 08/01/05 05:58 PM Re: It hurts
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
My buddy scraped his whole SHO against the poles that they put near gas pumps. It was ugly.
#178253 - 08/01/05 06:11 PM Re: It hurts
Alex Offline
Ugly and embarasing, what do you do in a situation like that...just say "please fill it with premium"???

#178254 - 08/01/05 08:50 PM Re: It hurts
TexasGP Offline
Loc: Georgetown, Texas
My wife was at her dads, with her GA. Her dad has a bunch of land by the way. She was backing to turn around, and didn't see the 'no trespassing' sign and went right over it. It was in the ground with a fence post.( abuot 3 feet high) Well, after going over it backwards, she went forward, and it went right through the gas tank. Just filled it up that day too. Guess who got to replace the fuel tank...... crazy
#178255 - 08/01/05 09:54 PM Re: It hurts
BryantGTP Offline
Loc: Franklin, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Alex:
Ugly and embarasing, what do you do in a situation like that...just say "please fill it with premium"???
lol lol lol