Rate This Topic
#180178 - 02/07/08 10:42 PM Re: Decision '08
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
I'm mostly Libertarian.
#180179 - 02/08/08 08:30 AM Re: Decision '08
Lazerwolf Offline
Loc: Colorado Springs
Is it sad that i'm in the army and i really dont care about the election i mean seriously you would think that i would be the most interested since the president is the one that is in charge of my pay raises...maybe it's because in the past when i did care the person i wanted to win never won so go figure....
#180180 - 02/08/08 09:41 PM Re: Decision '08
20gtp02 Offline
The smart people are the ones who aren't running. The ones who know better aren't even in politics. The geniuses, the high IQ people, the A students. They know better than to run for president. No matter who it is, there are way to many people to please and it ain't going to happen.

#180181 - 02/22/08 03:31 PM Re: Decision '08
tazfootball2 Offline
Loc: Westport, IN

#180182 - 02/22/08 03:43 PM Re: Decision '08
Richard Candelario Offline
Im hopin for McCain (my Senator) and Obama. Itll be a tough decision for me, but Im leaning more towards my Senator. He's done so much good stuff for my state, Id not vote any other way at this time.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#180183 - 02/23/08 07:27 PM Re: Decision '08
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
Quote:
Originally posted by 20gtp02:
The smart people are the ones who aren't running. The ones who know better aren't even in politics. The geniuses, the high IQ people, the A students. They know better than to run for president. No matter who it is, there are way to many people to please and it ain't going to happen.
Yes, but experience [political] cannot be overlooked. If Rudy was a genius and I agreed with him on every issue, I would still be afraid to have him in the presidency since he lacks federal experience.

Oh, and I'm leaning toward McCain now, although I'll still throw my primary vote to Huckabee if he's still on our ballot by then.
I just hope once McCain is president, he doesn't screw around with N Vietnam haha!
#180184 - 02/23/08 07:38 PM Re: Decision '08
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
At this point in history it would probably more successful then our forray into Iraq. lol
#180185 - 02/24/08 04:10 AM Re: Decision '08
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
Quote:
Originally posted by tazfootball2:
Just another reason not to vote for Hilary Clinton.....

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/general/2008/02/22/NEWS-USA-POLITICS-ACCIDENT-DC/
what in the world does the accidental death of a Police officer have to do with the qualifications of someone running for President?

Do you think if one of your co-workers died in an accident at work that it would make you more of a risk on your job?...would it make you less of an employee? If you dont prefer Hillary as a candidate that is your choice but make it a better reason than this. I dont think her stance as a Democrat had anything to do with this officers death.

This is exactly what I despise about a political campaign...there is forever so much mud slinging instead of focus on the issues facing our nation.
My decision will never be based on who I might "like" as a person...I want someone who can do the job and someone who is going to do what is in the best interests of the majority of the people of this nation...NOT who happen contribute to their campaign. I dont care what any of them say they are ALL guilty of it to some degree.

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#180186 - 02/24/08 09:03 AM Re: Decision '08
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
ditto.
#180187 - 02/24/08 11:27 AM Re: Decision '08
tazfootball2 Offline
Loc: Westport, IN
Quote:
Originally posted by ThunderBat:
Quote:
Originally posted by tazfootball2:
[b] Just another reason not to vote for Hilary Clinton.....

http://www6.comcast.net/news/articles/general/2008/02/22/NEWS-USA-POLITICS-ACCIDENT-DC/
what in the world does the accidental death of a Police officer have to do with the qualifications of someone running for President?

Do you think if one of your co-workers died in an accident at work that it would make you more of a risk on your job?...would it make you less of an employee? If you dont prefer Hillary as a candidate that is your choice but make it a better reason than this. I dont think her stance as a Democrat had anything to do with this officers death.

This is exactly what I despise about a political campaign...there is forever so much mud slinging instead of focus on the issues facing our nation.
My decision will never be based on who I might "like" as a person...I want someone who can do the job and someone who is going to do what is in the best interests of the majority of the people of this nation...NOT who happen contribute to their campaign. I dont care what any of them say they are ALL guilty of it to some degree. [/b]
WOW, T-bat, you def took what I said out of context. LOL, It was more of a joke than anything! I was joking by saying, since that guy died in an accident that was involved with the Hilary campaign, that she would be destined to kill us; the people of the US. I believe what you said is all correct, but you took what I said way out of proportion, but hey take it how you want it! hammer lol

BTW: GO MCCAIN!!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2