Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#180981 - 06/27/05 06:48 PM Re: What kind of music
Kirmie Offline
Loc: Toledo
I listen to just about anything rock from 60's up and some of the late 80's early 90's rap. Little bit of ska, orchestral, and techno too sometimes depending on my mood. Lately though its been some underground punk which I can't remember if it is going main stream or recently bacame main stream. But to tell the most recent bands are Fallout Boy and Ruffio.
#180982 - 06/29/05 08:55 PM Re: What kind of music
snowcrash Offline
Loc: charlotte, nc
usually it's the radio in the gp listening to country and alternative since the cd player works when it is feeling like it and in the ford truck, usually listen to one the six cds it holds or the radio.

inside the house though, i've got over 60gb's of mp3s on the computer that i just pick and choose from to listen to.
dhp 1.0
#180983 - 06/30/05 12:21 PM Re: What kind of music
Caesar Offline
Loc: Michigan
If it's just me in the car (which it usually is)...I've got my iPod hooked up to my Nakamichi. What I have right now is:
Aerosmith, Alice in Chains, Audioslave, Beastie Boys, Beck, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, Bow Wow Wow, The Breeders, Chevelle, Coldplay, The Cult, DMB, Foo Fighters, Good Charlotte, Green Day, GNR, Interpol, Kenny Wayne Shepherd, Mad Season, Maryz Eyez, Metallica, Moby, NIN, Radiohead, The Ramones, RHCP, Smashing Pumpkins, Social Distortion, STP, Sum 41, Velvet Revolver, and The White Stripes.

If my son is in the car with me...it's strictly classical music
#180984 - 06/30/05 12:23 PM Re: What kind of music
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by Caesar:
If my son is in the car with me...it's strictly classical music
lol
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#180985 - 07/11/05 10:26 AM Re: What kind of music
Caesar Offline
Loc: Michigan
framos,

Partially I do it because my wife doesn't want our son to be exposed to "my kind" of music at such a young age (he's only a year old), and sometimes the language is questionable. She is convinced that classical music stimulates our minds (especially young minds). I was never a big fan of classical, but I don't mind listening to it. Now opera...no way.
#180986 - 07/11/05 11:22 AM Re: What kind of music
DoberManJT Offline
Loc: North Carolina - Raleigh/Cary
can't believe I missed this thread... I am a music fanatic. Almost never radio, 99% of the time a burned CD. I listen to all types, including classical and opera crazy

Strings are my fav - nothing beats going 80 down an old country road at dusk with a full string orchestra playing... or maybe I'm just weird lol

My CDs usually vary from "Bond"(they are friggin hot too) to "NIN" to "Missy Elliot"

Gay-yee from Bond - talented and not rough on the eyes at all...

04 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, LPE intake system, headers, dyno tune from "RPM"

http://photobucket.com/albums/v221/Dobermanjt/GrandPrix/
#180987 - 07/11/05 01:02 PM Re: What kind of music
framos242 Offline
Caesar,

You can always sneak in some NIN somewhere... devilgrin

Dober,

the Bond women are nice to look at....
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

#180988 - 07/11/05 06:27 PM Re: What kind of music
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
I saw Kelly Clarkson the other night. laugh

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#180989 - 07/11/05 07:13 PM Re: What kind of music
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
since I'm a mobile DJ, mine is anything that I can get the radio to come in at 3 AM on the way home, and pretty much I can listen to anything recorded... I've got stuff from Kenny G to Rammstein, Jim Brickman to White Zombie. and everything in between. I guess I'm just wierd, but I love listening to Manhiem Steamroller (I doubt anybody has heard of them, though) they are most famous for their X-mas collections, but they have lots of other things, too

crazy crazy
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#180990 - 07/12/05 09:05 AM Re: What kind of music
TexasGP Offline
Loc: Georgetown, Texas
Country, Rock, classic rock,some rap/hip-hop.....depending on how "cool" I feel. That music is just getting old and all the same........

Really, whatever is good on........

Austin.....
I listen to the Sam and Bob show in the morning on the way to work. That or Jack Hammer on 107.3 The Fox......... thumbsup
#180991 - 07/12/05 10:15 AM Re: What kind of music
framos242 Offline
Yup, Kelly Clarkson is nice to look at as well. devilgrin

#180992 - 07/12/05 11:36 AM Re: What kind of music
KyleGT Offline
Loc: Madison, WI
Quote:
Originally posted by Kirmie:
Lately though its been some underground punk which I can't remember if it is going main stream or recently bacame main stream. But to tell the most recent bands are Fallout Boy and Ruffio.
They're pretty mainstream. Everyone knows about Rufio, and Falloutboy was on one of the main stages at The Warped Tour

Galaxy Silver Metallic 2001 GT ~ 70k miles Eclipse CD5425 deck, Eclipse & Kenwood speakers, Silverstars, rear bumper inlays, debadged, Flowmaster Super 40s and Gibson tips
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3