Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#181732 - 03/06/08 04:51 PM Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here
20gtp02 Offline
I may be in for a roadtrip to New York City some time May. Probably not taking the GP, but something else. Gonna be moving my sis up there to work for MTV for the summer time! She's a baller. She is going up there the end of this month to interview with MTV and also accept a $2,000 scholarship, cocktail party, and flight paid to the Waldorf Hotel provided by Proctor Gamble.
Last summer, my family and I took a vacation out to California, some of you remember my postings about it. Well my sis took a non paid internship, paid absolutely nothing (no room, no food, no transportation, just nothing), with TBWA. It's one of the better known advertising agencies. Well getting in there basically set her way to work pretty much anywhere or any place.
They offered her the job and wanted her to move from her school, FSU, out to LA to finish school and work.
See graduates this April 2008 and will be soon heading to get the internship, PAID this time, for MTV in NYC!
However, her first day out in CA, she landed a seat with her friend on the Ellen show. My dad and I caught it on tv and taped it. I edited it and put it up on YouTube. It is quite funny.
TV adds like 10% weight, she looks a little heavy in the face on the show, but she is quite thin. Anyways just had to throw that in there since we noticed that. I think she was hitting on Ellen before she realized Ellen is gay. But it was all good. Enjoy.

Sis on Ellen

Entire topic
Subject Posted by Posted
Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here 20gtp02 03/06/08 04:51 PM
Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here RooK 03/06/08 05:32 PM
Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here ordonez1307 03/06/08 05:33 PM
Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here framos242 03/06/08 05:35 PM
Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here Richard Candelario 03/06/08 06:09 PM
Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here r.s.hutchinson 03/06/08 07:19 PM
Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here GP GT GUY 03/06/08 07:46 PM
Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here 20gtp02 03/06/08 11:36 PM
Re: Not to hijack Herc, I'll start takling about my sis here Richard Candelario 03/07/08 10:32 AM