Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#183305 - 04/20/08 02:34 PM I'm back.
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Okay i just got home from my trip and it was awesome, this is exacly what i did...

Friday- Sam, Dan, Justin and I got to the hotel and went to our room to drop our stuff off. then we headed downstairs to do this stupid pretest thing that everyone has to do before their competitions. After the test we went out to White Castle for some dinner. Let me tell you White Castle was the worste ive ever had. We all got sick from it. So after White Castle we just hung out in our room and played some 360 smile then ended up falling asleep about 3am

Saturday- Woke up at 5:30 am for the competition. Got ready, went to the College and got set to go. I was in the Architecture Competition in CAD. It was pretty hard the task we had. We had to create a Township Hall and have it done in 3 hours. I finished and thought i did a pretty good job. After the competition Sam and I went to Steak and Shake that we didnt even know was there till we got to it lol. We ate some food and just hung out for awhile. Then 5pm came rollin around and my friend Jason showed up and we went out and screwed around town for a while. Jason, Sam, Chris and I all went to Hooters for dinner, I swear the waitress didnt want us to leave. We were there for 2 hours (not a bad thing come on its Hooters), but we ended up walking out of there paying about 40 bucks each after our food and "gifts" After we left Hooters it was kinda dark so we were kinda scared, because on the way to Hooters we found bullet casings from a Drive by shooting is what it seemed. We were in South Lansing and drive by's commonly occure there. After we got back to the hotel we went swimming and just screwed around some more till our cerfew of 11pm. Went to sleep at 1am.

Today (Sunday)- woke up at 7pm for the awards serimony. it lasted 4 hours. i placed 5th place in the Architecture Competition, so i guess now i can say I'm ranked 5th in the state. Got a medal and some pictuers then departed the hotel back to the school. Got back to the school about 1:00 and then drove the blazer home, and now here i sit. I had a really fun time and it was an awesome experience. To bad it had to end.

ALSO SOMEONE HACKED MY MYSPACE WHILE I WAS THERE, SO IF ANYONE THAT WAS FRIENDS WITH ME BEFORE ADD ME, I HAD TO MAKE A NEW MYSPACE, THEY DELETED MY OTHER ONE, YEAH IT SUCKS BUT OWELL.
www.myspace.com/boosted247
#183306 - 04/20/08 02:59 PM Re: I'm back.
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
u suck...u should have taken first..lol like Ricky Bobby says, "if you aint first your last!" hahaha

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#183307 - 04/20/08 03:16 PM Re: I'm back.
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
White Castle SUCKS i ate at one in Illinois and i got sick as heck
#183308 - 04/20/08 10:41 PM Re: I'm back.
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by 4drgt:
White Castle SUCKS i ate at one in Illinois and i got sick as heck
x2, but it doesnt have to be in illinois... every white castle blows
#183309 - 04/20/08 10:43 PM Re: I'm back.
brown Offline
Loc: Belleville, MI
White Castle and my stomach/intestines dont agree, at all.
#183310 - 04/20/08 10:50 PM Re: I'm back.
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Yeah i asked for a Burger WITHOUT onions lol, now why would i be burping onions later if there werent onions on it?
#183311 - 04/20/08 10:58 PM Re: I'm back.
00grandprixgt Offline
Loc: Wall Lake Iowa
musta added extra onions since u asked 4 none of em lol

-98 GTP DAYTONA 752/1500
-Intake
-CCG grills
-HID
-Tint
-1 12" Pioneer Premier
soon to come: projectors,exhaust work, 3.4 setup.