Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#184126 - 12/23/08 06:01 PM Well it is official. Women driver is better than men.
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
My ex gf send to me that I always say women driver is bad. I guess I'm wrong. jawdrop

http://editorial.autos.msn.com/article.aspx?cp-documentid=788126
#184127 - 12/23/08 06:14 PM Re: Well it is official. Women driver is better than men.
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
i kinda disagree, and yet agree, over the past coupple days and the vast amounts of snow we have gotten, i have seen lots of accidents, and people go into the ditch, most of them were all these "soccer moms" in there huge as heck suv's thinking they can get anywehre because they have an suv, i saw one " soccer mom" fly past me, cut me off, then swirve over and cut off a male in a sub then as she hurried up and tryed to cut him off she lost control of her suv, yet she was able to get out when she did get stuck, personaly i hate all these drivers that think they can get anywere because of the suv they drive and think they can own the road
#184128 - 12/23/08 06:33 PM Re: Well it is official. Women driver is better than men.
GTPCompG Offline
Loc: Ames, Iowa
Say that to those crazy asian lady drivers. You'll be saying the opposite.

"I change threw 8 lanes of traffic with no turn signal, Good Luck everybody else!" - Family guy lol.

Inferno Package/CAI/180tstat/3" DP/AL 104 XP's/3.8 MPS/Tuned
#184129 - 12/23/08 07:21 PM Re: Well it is official. Women driver is better than men.
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
The numbers are skewed cause the men are trying to avoid the women drivers. Hence the speeding, failure to yeild etc etc. Men are on such a defense the results will be skewed.
#184130 - 12/23/08 07:22 PM Re: Well it is official. Women driver is better than men.
palsut Offline
lol my ex-gf is happy to rub my face about that link. She has been few car accident of her own mistake. I always told her women can't drive until I read this website. Oh well. I guess no one is perfect.
#184131 - 12/23/08 07:32 PM Re: Well it is official. Women driver is better than men.
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:
lol my ex-gf is happy to rub my face about that link. She has been few car accident of her own mistake.
Maybe women are but SHE definately isn't better then most men.
#184132 - 12/23/08 07:42 PM Re: Well it is official. Women driver is better than men.
palsut Offline
I guess you are right wink

She scratched driver mirror during atm drive thru eek

She accident hit pole during backward parking.
Again, she accident hit fence during backward parking. lol

She hit pickup truck because she doesn't trust tailgate who is follow her rear bumper too close. Her eyes keep watching rear mirror then BANG... She hit truck who slow down in highway.

She use illegal u-turn. She is on right lane. Suv is on left lane. She didn't see suv and got wrecked. Police fine her big one because it was front of our college. Oh course police was there too and saw whole thing. Ow, that's suck.

There is more I can't remember. This girl need help lol
#184133 - 12/23/08 10:45 PM Re: Well it is official. Women driver is better than men.
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Bull crap, I almost hit a women today because a lady cut right in front of me then put her signal on to make the next right and I almost hit her because she didn't put her signal on until she actually made her turn.
#184134 - 12/23/08 11:18 PM Re: Well it is official. Women driver is better than men.
palsut Offline
hmmm I think that's reason why male got lot of them than woman. I think because there are TON of male driving than female out there. That's what I think.
#184135 - 12/24/08 04:52 AM Re: Well it is official. Women driver is better than men.
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
^^^ I was thinking the same thing. That's why the results are skewed. When I have some idiot driver I have to avoid, I look out of curiosity, and it's almost always a woman - and there seems to be no racial pattern. White, black, Hispanic, Asian, doesn't matter.