Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#191918 - 06/26/09 10:59 PM Junkyard parts
98greenGT Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Found a junkyard not far from my house the other that has some GP's if anyone has been looking for parts. There's only about 4, 2 GTP's, 1 GT and 1 SE.

The SE is pretty much gone but there's a lot left on the GT. It had an engine fire but the interior is intact with a digital DIC, HUD, digital climate control and the premium CD HU. The GTP's still have some parts on them but let me know what you need, I'll be going back next week.

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
WizAired CAI, Impala 12" Brake Upgrade, ZZP Alternator Rewire and Voltage Booster, Rotated Dogbone Mounts, Kicker KS690 6x9s, JBL GTO427 4s, JBL P652S 6.5s
2001 Ford F150 XLT SuperCab
Stock, LineX, 212K
#191919 - 06/26/09 11:06 PM Re: Junkyard parts
BoostenGTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Heated seat switch trim piece, mine is cracked.
thanks.
#191920 - 06/26/09 11:13 PM Re: Junkyard parts
Richard Candelario Offline
if they have any 4th gen Camaros, I need a arm rest door for a dark gray interior, and shift lever trim for a manual, and the fuse box covers for the under-hood blocks. The Grand Prix is good for now.

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#191921 - 06/26/09 11:29 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Loc: Batavia, Ohio
Last year, my junk yard thread was like over 10 pages. I have helped lot of people last year. I would like to help you again. wink

In my local junk yard,

1 2000 GTP 4 doors navy blue. Body look good but it got engine fire. Front bumper to fender ruined. Front door to rear bumper are pretty good shape. Trunk lid was ruined during "break" in. I took good tailights but I already sold it last weekend.

Now, I saw website that they just add 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix SE (I know nothing exciting but it has some same body as GT/P) this week. So I'm heading there tomorrow to see some goodies.

Oh blue GTP is fully load but I can't promise if anything "power" thing like window switch, DIC or HUD might be working or not.

You pay that price on that link & shipping cost. I never increase that price. Last year, HUD cost $12.99 I think? (it has been while) everyone grab it fast lol

http://www.upullandpay.com/Locations/cincinnati/PriceGuide.aspx

I know it is short notice while everyone is enjoying the weekend now.

*edit* they just add other 1998 SE model. Not sure if it has 3800 engine or not. Wow, it will be good weekend. lol
#191922 - 06/27/09 01:49 AM Re: Junkyard parts
98greenGT Offline
I'll take a look for your Boosten. palsut I was trying to start the same thread that you had last year, you really seemed to help a lot of people out who couldn't get to junkyards or didn't have one near them.

The Bonneville site that Blackarrow directed me to actually has specific junkyard threads where people post what parts they need from junkyards so others can go pull the parts for them. Sounds like a good idea to me, if the mods approve.

WizAired CAI, Impala 12" Brake Upgrade, ZZP Alternator Rewire and Voltage Booster, Rotated Dogbone Mounts, Kicker KS690 6x9s, JBL GTO427 4s, JBL P652S 6.5s
Stock, LineX, 212K
#191923 - 06/27/09 02:43 AM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Yeah, some of them really like low price. Like example, Ed Moard charge $80 buck for HUD. Mine was like $12 to $20? I can't remember since it was last year. I have like 10 grand prix last year. Right now, it is 3 grand prix so far. 2 SE just arrived this week so I'm sure it might be more later.

They always go warehouse first to remove all the fluid and battery out then ready to lift the car up for us to part it off.

I remember someone told me I should start business as "palsut warehouse" lol

I'm not allowed to take a pictures like I did last year. I don't know why. It is just bunch of lot of junk cars. I don't see what is deal.
#191924 - 06/27/09 02:43 AM Re: Junkyard parts
Acefighter Offline
Loc: Texas
I need to replace my fog lamp housings, if they have a pair in good condition. I can't secure either fog lamp bulb because the passenger side one has a broken clip, and the drivers side one is melted for some reason. *shrugs*

I don't know of a junkyard anywhere near me...
#191925 - 06/27/09 02:45 AM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
My local junk yard charge fog lamp for $5.99 each. Do you accept that? I bet so. wink

*edit*

try use google map and type "junkyard" for your area. It might pop up. That's how I found mine last year.
#191926 - 06/27/09 02:48 AM Re: Junkyard parts
Acefighter Offline
**** yea I would pay that price! That's for the entire housing? The thing you put the bulb into?

Geez, for that price, I would be more than willing to pay you for your trouble getting it. lol
#191927 - 06/27/09 02:54 AM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
lol that's what price list say. "fog lamp" then it should be whole housing thing. It is easy to remove them that I have done that before. All I have to tell them it is "fog lamp" then the computer show the price $5.99 then that's it. Pretty cool. That's why I always come there if any new grand prix show up for cheap price.

Since GTP burn down so that's ruined. That's left me 2 SE model cars which they have same fog light. I don't know if they are wrecked or fire. I have to see tomorrow if they are good shape.
#191928 - 06/27/09 03:12 AM Re: Junkyard parts
Acefighter Offline
That would be awesome. That's a LOT cheaper than what Ed wants...lol
#191929 - 06/27/09 08:30 AM Re: Junkyard parts
nyjets91 Offline
Loc: Wallingford/Hartford, CT
what color is the gt?
#191930 - 06/27/09 11:17 AM Re: Junkyard parts
98greenGT Offline
It is green. There's actually 2 green cars, one GT and one GTP (go figure neither had the driver's side mirror that I needed). I can't remember when they changed the color green for our cars but I do know that my 98 is True Green Metallic and it may have been 99 or 00 when they changed it to Forest Green Metallic. Just putting that out there if you're looking for body parts.

Stock, LineX, 212K
#191931 - 06/27/09 01:13 PM Re: Junkyard parts
no word on the camaro?

WizAire CAI w/9" K&N & HV3, 2.5" d/p w/h/f cat, Cobra CB, PowerSlot slots w/Hawk HPS, GR-2s, GMPP handling kit, NextLevel STBs, Pilot Sport A/S Plus tires.

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#191932 - 06/27/09 02:23 PM Re: Junkyard parts
nyjets91 Offline
Loc: Wallingford/Hartford, CT
Quote:
Originally posted by 98greenGT:
It is green. There's actually 2 green cars, one GT and one GTP (go figure neither had the driver's side mirror that I needed). I can't remember when they changed the color green for our cars but I do know that my 98 is True Green Metallic and it may have been 99 or 00 when they changed it to Forest Green Metallic. Just putting that out there if you're looking for body parts.
im looking for a forest green rear bumper for a gt or gtp, but im not sure that i have the money riht now, so dont hold me to it. In any case, if you could check it out for me next time you swing by, id appreciate it
#191933 - 06/27/09 02:54 PM Re: Junkyard parts
98greenGT Offline
Rich- There might be one Camaro, I really can't remember but I'll check for you. I'll be out at the yards early next week sometime depending on weather. Can the fuse block covers come from any other car or are they Camaro specific?

I know for a fact that both cars have the rear bumpers intact. I'd be more than happy to pull it for you but I can't ship it to you so I don't know how I'd get it to you lol.

Stock, LineX, 212K
#191934 - 06/27/09 03:00 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Whew, it was interesting day. VERY HOT outside.

Okay I saw 2 new SE model. They are both really good shape but they are both in accident.

1998 4 doors with 3800 (no supercharger) engine. The color is like ChrisGT's car. Yeah it has ant eater or catfish front bumper. Interior IS GREAT but sadly it is tan. I know lot of us have graphine color. It was t-bone very bad on pass side. Ouch but no air bag blown. Someone actually did use engine lift on that SE model. They did some work on it like remove bolts but no one around them. I guess they give it up and went home because I arrived same time as they are ready to open the business.

2003 Grand Prix Galaxy Silver 4 doors (sniff... pretty color) dumb@$$ drive that car with 4 BALD tires. Well what happened? Big blowout tire on right front wheel. Torn the right fender, front bumper (right side only) and strut pretty good. It has PAINTED torque star wheel. 3 of them already scratches but I don't know if they are bent. I didn't pay attention but I'm sure you don't like painted rims. Of course other rim which blowout is ruined. Oh graphine interior is very GREAT shape but remember it is SE so it has cloth seat.

2000 Navy 4 doors GTP (engine fire): Whoever torn dashboard out pretty good. Damage lot of interior parts and rip leather seat seat. Sorry nothing exciting there. frown

Acefighter: Got both fog lights for you. laugh First, I saw 1998 SE model with anter eater or catfish bumper. I have hard time to get it out because I never work on that bumper before lol I have to lay down under that car. The ground is rocks. I just like I can't believe I'm helping Acefighter. Why I should help that dude who make 3100 engine joke? lol I just like forget that and will be back later. Maybe 2003 model might be my lucky day. I saw poor silver car with torn bumper but both fog lights are great shape. I pull the bumper out and got easy job to remove them out while I'm standing. wink

I took 2 set of taillights out of 1998 SE & 2003 SE. NO CRACK. It has some bubble and little scratches (tint job will remove that scratches). I remember I get lot of ask about tailights last year but I never got it for them. Now, I got 2 sets.

I'm KEEPING 1 set because my other taillight is at FLIP 's place (who tint the tail). When I get it back then I will sell it or keep it. I'm not sure. I will thinking about that.

Oh Rick. No camaro on my junk yard.

After I'm done. There are 2 guys looking at grand prix. One guy actually touch my tailight which they are in my wheelbarrow. I just like wtf don't touch it. Sorry keeper 1st. He is little mad because he wants it. What did I do? I just point at my ear tell him "I'm deaf" so he give it up and left because he doesn't know how to talk to me. lol

I actually help africa guy who need window regulator. He doesn't have "star" tool to remove the door panel. Speaking of window regulator. They are cost $14.99 from that link. I remember I read that thread about problem. He took front driver side out of 2003 SE model BUT 1998 SE and 2000 GTP have ALL of them for now. Africa guy really thank me and gave me $2.50 tips. I told him don't worry but he just want to. lol

PIC coming soon

*edit* about rear bumper I think it cost $150 at Fedex place. Last time I got WRONG color from Ed Morad last year. I thought I have to pay return shipping to him. It was cost like $150 WITH all wrapper like christmas gift. Yes, it is really help. No scratches. Ed Moard email me that he willing pay return shipping. I just like sh... I head back to Fed Ex's place to get rear bumper back and refund my money back so he call delivery company to pick that bumper from my apt. All I know Fedex can but I don't know UPS. US mail? I doubt that lol
#191935 - 06/27/09 03:10 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Price that you will owe me that part. We will work on the shipping cost depend on the location.

Acefighter: It was muddy fog light during tire blowout. I'm sure it was on ditch. I wipe it out from my shirt. I didn't clean it yet but no sign of crack. You might see some road stone which they are normal. My summer car totally have same look like this.

*edit* Foglights SOLD.
#191936 - 06/27/09 03:15 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Tailights

*edit* SOLD!!!

The top tail picture is on sale. The bottom tails is on my summer car.

1st person will post this thread or pm me first will get 1st tail. If 2nd person then I might sell it bottom but I'm waiting to get mine back then sell it if I change my mind. I will let 2nd person know. If 2nd person back off then 3rd to go on. Please no like example I will pay $50 to beat 1st person. I don't deal like that.
#191937 - 06/27/09 04:15 PM Re: Junkyard parts
Acefighter Offline
THAT was what I forgot! I need a new driver's side tail light. banghead banghead banghead The one I've got it full of moisture, so it's all white looking, which doesn't work with the dark color of my car. lol

If you sell them, I call dibs on the driver's side one. lol

PM sent on the fog lamp bulbs. THANKS!
#191938 - 06/27/09 04:49 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
You are 1st to get that tail but I actually want to sell both set.

I found one clubgp member who post "grand prix part wanted. He need pass side but the date is June 15th. If he still haven't got it and want to pay for great price then you can have driver tailight. Let me pm him if he want it or not. If he doesn't want it then I rather sell both set pretty easy. I will keep you post.

Unless anyone in this site who want right tailight ONLY to replace crack or broken tail. Just let me know then I can do that.
#191939 - 06/27/09 05:14 PM Re: Junkyard parts
Acefighter Offline
Alright, thanks. Keep me posted.
#191940 - 06/29/09 11:44 PM Re: Junkyard parts
black99gtp Offline
Loc: Chicago Suburbs
If you need to get rid of a passenger side only tail light I will take it, those look in good shape and mine has no scratches but tons of declamation/bubbling whatever its called

this way, one set gone for you palsut

#191941 - 06/29/09 11:52 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Great! I'm sure Acefighter would like that.

Left tailight for Acefighter. Right tailight for black99gtp. It would work for me. I will pm both of you for detail.
#191942 - 06/30/09 12:49 AM Re: Junkyard parts
Acefighter Offline
Thanks black99gtp. smile I'll get a pic of the rear of my car tomorrow to show you guys why I need the drivers side replaced so bad. no
#191943 - 06/30/09 01:31 AM Re: Junkyard parts
black99gtp Offline
it looks like it will work out for both of us ace, my passenger tail was ruining the look of my whole car, this should help us both a ton....paypal sent palsut

#191944 - 06/30/09 04:28 AM Re: Junkyard parts
Acefighter Offline
Whoa, wait, paypal? I just snail-mailed a money order, when you have a paypal? lol
#191945 - 06/30/09 08:00 AM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
response both pm.

Sorry about that Acefighter. I thought you want money order. I usually let buyer want to pay. Money order or paypal are work for me.
#191946 - 06/30/09 10:17 AM Re: Junkyard parts
jlindahl2571 Offline
Loc: Massachusetts
Looks like I missed the passenger side tail light lol. I'm actually looking for just the passenger side as well, so if you are still selling the other set I will most likely take the passenger side one off your hands.

How much did it cost to ship those?
#191947 - 06/30/09 01:39 PM Re: Junkyard parts
black99gtp Offline
what's wrong with yours jlindahl? My current tail light works fine but has lots of bubbling, I also have a basically brand new depo tail light (looks 99% the same) but can't find the leak. It has some noticeable clear silicone sealant in some spots, but still looks pretty good, and If you're good with finding leaks this could be a cheap alternative. If you want either of them pm me and we'll work something out.

#191948 - 06/30/09 08:01 PM Re: Junkyard parts
jlindahl2571 Offline
Loc: Massachusetts
I think its got a leak or something and its all bubbly and white on the inside. I'm probably just gunna run to the junkyard myself before I buy anything on here and save myself the shipping costs.

Is depo just the brand of the tail light? I'll let you know if I don't find anything at the junkyard. Thanks for the offer.
#191949 - 06/30/09 08:33 PM Re: Junkyard parts
black99gtp Offline
yes depo is the brand, i bought it at Certi-fit, it's an auto store that sells car parts for like 1/2 the price of oem parts from a dealer and they like pretty much the same.

If you want a light that's perfect I'm not the guy to look to, but If you just want a replacement that has some declamation you can have it pretty cheap, or you can have the depo light that looks brand new but has a small leak and try to fix it. Both options wouldn't cost you much

#191950 - 07/01/09 11:43 AM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
I'm trying sell the taillight bottom as set unless someone need driver tail. Top taillights of picture are already sold to black99gtp (right tail) & acefighter (left tail).

I hope you find good taillight at junk yard in your area.
#191951 - 07/03/09 08:35 AM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Now, I see they add other 2000 GTP this week. Not sure if it is engine fire again or wrecked. I will be busy this weekend so I won't be there. Of course they probably closed tomorrow too. I will see next weekend.

Now all tails from picture are sold.

Remember my junk yard is very cheap. Probably beat Morad's price too.

Example Morad's ONE tailight cost like $50 what I have seen on ebay last time. Mine cost $17.99.

Oh I can't help like hood. I have no truck to carry the hood. All I have 2 cars but I can get front or rear bumpers since they are fit inside of my car. lol

If any interesting for this GTP and don't know what cost. Take a look at link in 1st page for many parts price.
#191952 - 07/03/09 09:14 AM Re: Junkyard parts
4drgt Offline
Loc: Des Moines ,Iowa
i need a pcm from an 04+ also an 85mm maf, Please PM me and i can get you the years of cars they came on
#191953 - 07/03/09 07:14 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Sorry 4drgt. You have to wait for that next year. U pull and pay only have 6 years old model to older.

For example... This year is 2009 - 6 years = 2003. That's highest year for 2003 cars right now. They carry 2003 to older models for now. Sorry about that. frown

I want to get 04+ seat belt clicker because my 97-03 seat belt clicker is too short when I have my 04+ leather seat set. Moard won't sell that because seat belt clicker is belong with air bag system. Sound like bs to me? :rolleyes: From other member who installed 04+ leather seat on his car. All I see 1 bolt on it. Where is air bag? It doesn't make sense to me. I will patient to wait to get mine next year.

(look at time clicking..... sure time will flying soon to reach 2010) laugh
#191954 - 07/03/09 07:43 PM Re: Junkyard parts
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Quote:
Originally posted by palsut:

I want to get 04+ seat belt clicker because my 97-03 seat belt clicker is too short when I have my 04+ leather seat set. Moard won't sell that because seat belt clicker is belong with air bag system. Sound like bs to me? :rolleyes: From other member who installed 04+ leather seat on his car. All I see 1 bolt on it. Where is air bag? It doesn't make sense to me. I will patient to wait to get mine next year.

Never heard that before, but it makes sense. I'm sure there is wiring to a sensor that deploys the airbags in an accident if the seatbelt is clicked in, and if it isn't, then it is assumed that no one is in the seat and the airbag will not go off in an accident.
#191955 - 07/03/09 08:03 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by ordonez1307:
Quote:
[b]

Never heard that before, but it makes sense. I'm sure there is wiring to a sensor that deploys the airbags in an accident if the seatbelt is clicked in, and if it isn't, then it is assumed that no one is in the seat and the airbag will not go off in an accident. [/b]
I think you are right. I never thought about that. There is wire for my 04+ leather seat. It is yellow plug. He told me it is for air bag and you don't need to use that. I throw yellow plug away. Now, it does make sense. Bummer that they won't find seat belt clicker for me.

There is power seat wire with air bag yellow plug. Right now it is gone because I took it off.

I guess I need to learn more for "new" model. wink
#191956 - 07/03/09 08:04 PM Re: Junkyard parts
4drgt Offline
you can still get me an 85 mm maf
#191957 - 07/03/09 08:09 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by 4drgt:
you can still get me an 85 mm maf
Do you have picture of them? It might easy to spot. I believe it is air intake right? I will have to see next weekend since I have plan for holiday weekend. Hopefully it is not engine fire. Is that for GTP only? Just wonder because other 1998 SE model have n/a supercharger 3800 engine. It is pretty good shape.

*edit* I found that info. I see you are looking for rubber thing that connect airtake.

Correct me if I'm wrong. That's what I found this link.

https://www.zzperformance.com/grand_prix/products1.php?id=190&catid=113
#191958 - 07/03/09 08:44 PM Re: Junkyard parts
Yellow ABS connectors is the industry's way of saying "Hey, dumb [butt], you about to go [effin] around with yer airbags! hold up unless you know what you about to do!"

98 L36/MM5
RaC
#191959 - 07/04/09 01:49 AM Re: Junkyard parts
Acefighter Offline
Quote:
Quote:
[b]

Never heard that before, but it makes sense. I'm sure there is wiring to a sensor that deploys the airbags in an accident if the seatbelt is clicked in, and if it isn't, then it is assumed that no one is in the seat and the airbag will not go off in an accident. [/b]
I don't think so, though I don't know for sure. But I've seen plenty of pictures of wrecks where both airbags deployed, and the only person in the car was the driver. *shrugs*
#191960 - 07/04/09 09:13 AM Re: Junkyard parts
4drgt Offline
palsut i need just the maf it self, no rubber boot no wires off the car just the maf, i know they came on 6.0 Trucks, and Corvettes and such, i can get you a part number if you would like, so you can check the part number to see if its correct
#191961 - 07/04/09 09:18 AM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by Acefighter:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]

I don't think so, though I don't know for sure. But I've seen plenty of pictures of wrecks where both airbags deployed, and the only person in the car was the driver. *shrugs* [/b]
Well now I do remember. My dad have 2006 Pontiac G6. When my dad start the engine. I didn't sit pass seat yet. It was shown pass. air bag off light. When I sit on it. The pass. seat belt light on to warning me wear the seat belt. I click it and the light went off but I see pass. air bag start turn on. It is kind like save air bag if single driver crash. Kind like pointless if I'm driving my car alone and pass air bag blown up for no reason if I don't have pass. with me. Of course it saved lot of money too.

There is picture of my dad's car warning light.

It is kind cool. I think it was pretty good move from GM. I guess Morad is right about seat belt go to air bag that they want to sell with air bag system. Oh well. I will wait for next year to get mine.
#191962 - 07/05/09 01:00 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Hey 98greengt... can you post (56K warning) on subject. I figure this pictures will help them to what they want to get.

So far I have 4 grand prix on my local junk yard. It could be more later in future. I will keep eye on inventory every Friday. Week is bad time for me because of course working. The weekend is only time I can do that.

Since it was raining all day yesterday and some today so my plan was cancelled. I went to junk yard to snap some pictures and took 1 part for my car that I need today.

1998 Pontiac Grand Prix SE (3800 engine no supercharger and 4 doors) It was T-bone bad on pass. side.

*edit* gone

2003 Pontiac Grand Prix SE (3100 engine and 4 doors) It was blown tire on right front with all 4 bald tires. This is PAINTED torque star rims.

#191963 - 07/05/09 01:06 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (supercharger 3800 engine & 4 doors) Engine fire...

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (supercharger 3800 engine and 2 doors) Very nasty crash

leather seats look good but I think rear bumper rip it off.

#191964 - 07/05/09 01:08 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline

That's all for now. Oh this red car have PAINTED torque star wheels. The blue car have POLISHED torque star wheel but lot of brake dust build up so I can't tell if it is scratches.
#191965 - 07/05/09 01:24 PM Re: Junkyard parts
'01 GT Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, WI
do the painted torque stars look bent at all?

Current:
2004 Dale Jr Monte SS

Old:
01 3.2 intercooled GT RIP
#191966 - 07/05/09 01:29 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Red car (right front wheel) yes bent pretty bad. You could see that picture. Other 3 rest of them pretty good but of course some scratches.

SE model. Pretty good shape too. No dent but it has some scratches on it too. I guess no one care that rims lol
#191967 - 07/05/09 06:17 PM Re: Junkyard parts
ordonez1307 Offline
Loc: Bradenton, FL
Not a front bumper out of all of those cars. lol.
#191968 - 07/05/09 07:07 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Quote:
Not a front bumper out of all of those cars. lol.
Actually, silver car still have that bumper. You could see it still sitting on the ground near that car. I took it off myself to get fog lights for Acefighter. Of course it was broken right side from tire blown out. I still remember you want red bumper. I will keep looking for you if any red car coming in this junk yard. I guess red color is rare? I don't see red cars on road. Mostly, black, silver, and white color on the road.
#191969 - 07/07/09 02:01 PM Re: Junkyard parts
black99gtp Offline
tail light came today, thanks palsut!!!!

#191970 - 07/18/09 08:24 PM Re: Junkyard parts
palsut Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by black99gtp:
tail light came today, thanks palsut!!!!
Your welcome. wink

I went junk yard this morning. They add 2 1997 & 1998 green Pontiac Grand Prix SE. They are both 4 doors and 3800 engines.

1997 SE model

1998 SE model (nothing much exciting out there because they took engine out lol)

I know the taillights are very hot on sale. Sadly both cars have 4 crack/damage taillights. frown

The blue, silver and red cars still there but tan SE is gone now.
#191971 - 07/19/09 02:12 AM Re: Junkyard parts
Acefighter Offline
Quote:
1998 SE model (nothing much exciting out there because they took engine out lol)

They took the engine out, or it CRAWLED out? Because it looks like it crawled out. lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >