Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#199619 - 11/26/07 09:33 PM hockey team
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
Hey Bobby...I ran across a site while on another forum...you have a local hockey team called the Austin Ice Bats?...they play at an arena called the Bat Cave?...you never told me this?!! lol

their website doesnt have a store...does any local shop carry the Jerseys? cool

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#199620 - 11/26/07 10:06 PM Re: hockey team
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Yup, the company I used to work for had season tickets during their first 2 seasons and I was the one in charge of the tickets. If nobody wanted the tix for that game, I got all four of them. They used to be pretty good. They went from selling out a SRO 7000+ stadium to playing at a 2000 seat ice rink.
I also used to record stats and was an off ice official for the league at the 'Bats games. I've recored penalty minutes during the most penalized game ever played by the bats. I also used to man the lights behind the goals, in addition to manning the penalty box for the visitors team. I've manned the box for the Bats before, but the visiting team was a lot more fun.

The merchandise link is directly below the "Purchase Tickets" yellow button on the right side of the page.
I've still got my first season jersey hanging in my closet.
laugh

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.