Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#200354 - 07/21/06 01:41 AM Re: With 0% for 72 How could I pass it up!
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
You have to remember when it comes to RWD and Winter, we're car guys. We know what happens if you go too fast, too slow, and how to correct for a rear coming around. Most people on the road don't. It's like the blonde girl around the block who can't drive her V6 Mustang for crap, but thinks she the fastest car for miles.

I've ran into more problems in the snow with my GP due to idiots than anything... mainly those who go too slow when your going up hills (I'd slow down to get some space between us so I could pick up speed) or those who ride your ass with snow on the road. It's nuts.
#200355 - 07/21/06 05:58 AM Re: With 0% for 72 How could I pass it up!
buggy2068 Offline
Loc: Warrensburg, MO
Quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
You have to remember when it comes to RWD and Winter, we're car guys. We know what happens if you go too fast, too slow, and how to correct for a rear coming around. Most people on the road don't. It's like the blonde girl around the block who can't drive her V6 Mustang for crap, but thinks she the fastest car for miles.

I've ran into more problems in the snow with my GP due to idiots than anything... mainly those who go too slow when your going up hills (I'd slow down to get some space between us so I could pick up speed) or those who ride your ass with snow on the road. It's nuts.
I totally agree. It is kind of funny to watch people who have lived their entire lives in Florida come to a place like Ohio or michigan. I mean, they go nuts when they see snow. They don't know what to do about it so they drive as if it wasn't even there. Bad move buddy.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2