Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#201859 - 05/09/06 03:40 PM Hot girls that like cars
UMfan Offline
Loc: Oregon
Went to local dealership today to get my exhaust gaskets. There was this smoking hot girl at the parts counter. Not only did she know her stuff, but she was just awesome. We joked around for a little while until her coworker came back with the parts. She then got off her chair to go get my receipt and she was nearly as tall as I was (I'm 6'2)! eek

So, hot blonde, tall, sexy voice, knows her car stuff, and she is funny...

Oh man if I wasn't engaged... cheers Is it too late to call the wedding off? j/k crazy
#201860 - 05/09/06 03:46 PM Re: Hot girls that like cars
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by UMfan:
Is it too late to call the wedding off?
Nope. devilgrin
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#201861 - 05/09/06 05:01 PM Re: Hot girls that like cars
jeremy Offline
Loc: Mableton, GA
Quote:
Went to local dealership today to get my exhaust gaskets. There was this smoking hot girl at the parts counter. Not only did she know her stuff, but she was just awesome. We joked around for a little while until her coworker came back with the parts. She then got off her chair to go get my receipt and she was nearly as tall as I was (I'm 6'2)! eek

So, hot blonde, tall, sexy voice, knows her car stuff, and she is funny...

Oh man if I wasn't engaged... cheers Is it too late to call the wedding off? j/k crazy
seems like i need to move to Oregon. devilsmile

#201862 - 05/09/06 05:20 PM Re: Hot girls that like cars
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Then he woke up... devilgrin
#201863 - 05/09/06 05:37 PM Re: Hot girls that like cars
framos242 Offline
Loc: Chicago, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by HercMan:
lol
DHP V1.0, Slotted rotors, S/S Brake Lines, Custom CAI, GMPP Handling Kit, KYB's, Jimmy C DP (U-Bend delete w/ Hi-flow cat), Flowmaster Super 40's, drilled 180° T-Stat, Alt. Rewire & Alt. Voltage Booster Combo, 605's, ZZP Motor Mounts

"The only difference between me and a madman is that I am NOT mad!" - Dali
#201864 - 05/09/06 08:14 PM Re: Hot girls that like cars
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
I've ran into a few women that know their stuff, but not any real lookers from what I could tell. Just the other day a husband and wife came in to get an alternator, everytime I asked a question she would cut him off answering. It was also on an old Galaxie of all things.

Then there was a woman over the phone wanting a chrome water pump for a '68 Camaro. She knew the engine, several obscure questions I asked, including whether it had a short or long style water pump. Usually something like the latter would result in an "I don't know" or a yelling to some other person on her end to find out.

They exist, but they're rare.
#201865 - 05/09/06 10:11 PM Re: Hot girls that like cars
UMfan Offline
Quote:
lol

Nope, this time the honest truth. She asked year and make and I told her and kind of motioned to my car. She said "3.8L supercharged right"? I said yeah, and we were talking about the car and why I needed gaskets, etc.

Guess I should be like Arc and carry a carmera with me. :p Maybe I'll need to go back for more parts.
#201866 - 05/09/06 10:56 PM Re: Hot girls that like cars
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Hot girls that are knowledgable when it come to cars are, well... HOT!

UM, you've got up to the "I do" to bail. crazy

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#201867 - 05/09/06 11:54 PM Re: Hot girls that like cars
jeremy Offline
Loc: Mableton, GA
Quote:
Quote:
[b] Then he woke up... devilgrin
lol

Nope, this time the honest truth. She asked year and make and I told her and kind of motioned to my car. She said "3.8L supercharged right"? I said yeah, and we were talking about the car and why I needed gaskets, etc.

Guess I should be like Arc and carry a carmera with me. :p Maybe I'll need to go back for more parts. [/b]
speaking of another hot girl that knows about cars smile

#201868 - 05/10/06 01:25 AM Re: Hot girls that like cars
UMfan Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by AustinGTP:
Hot girls that are knowledgable when it come to cars are, well... HOT!

UM, you've got up to the "I do" to bail. crazy
laugh Plus she could probably get me a discount on parts. cool
#201869 - 05/10/06 01:33 AM Re: Hot girls that like cars
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
gee, Oregon is on my "want to go there" vacation list...might have to move the schedule up on that one! cool ...I wonder if I saw her sister today?...I really dont know if she was knowledgable about cars, but she was about six foot, blonde and smokin hot... and she got in a Daytona Pace car edition GP and roared out of Lowe's parking lot...I was like a deer in the headlamps eek

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com