Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209592 - 10/03/05 10:13 AM Computer games.
parablazer Offline
Loc: Texas
Hello my name is Dulli... and I'm a Worlds of Warcraft junky.

Well ok I'm not exactly addicted to playing it (YET), but I just started to play WoW and already think its a really sweet game. In WoW i play on the server Dragons Blite and my name is Dulli (as stated at the top of the post). I'm a lvl 6 Tauren Druid hah. Its a fun game to play, but takes alot of your time away because its so long. Wanted to see if anyone else on the GP forums plays WoW, and if you do what server do you play on and what is your name? If you don't play this MMO do you play anyother MMO's or just plain any other good computer games? cheers
#209593 - 10/03/05 11:19 AM Re: Computer games.
DoberManJT Offline
Loc: North Carolina - Raleigh/Cary
WoW is like a second job... or for some, a first job devileek
It is fun, but just demanded too much of my time.

To any online gamers: I highly recommend you watch "pure pwnage" if you don't already. Hilarity ensues.

Oh, and "Leeeeeroooooy Jenkins!" (a very wide-spread WoW joke)

04 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, LPE intake system, headers, dyno tune from "RPM"

http://photobucket.com/albums/v221/Dobermanjt/GrandPrix/
#209594 - 10/03/05 11:28 AM Re: Computer games.
Arcxnus Offline
Leeroy!

My significant other obscurely mentioned that in his webcomic. All my fault, I must admit, because I've thought it was hilarious ever since seeing it all those months ago. I was surprised it made it so big. WoW and other MMORPGs really do reach out to a multitude of people now.

And if I had a computer, I would be in your situation, Dober. Except without the rehab. laugh
#209595 - 10/03/05 05:12 PM Re: Computer games.
parablazer Offline
Leeroy is the best. I've seen most of the pure pwnage vids they are just as good if not better then leeroy haha. I've heard of people dieing from playin to long on an online game like WoW. Some guy died because of 50 hours of straight gaming i dont think he was playing WoW, but thats crazy thumbsup