Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#24452 - 02/26/05 02:52 PM ATL GA exhaust shop
Eich GTP Offline
Loc: Atlanta
Gettin some flowmaster 40s (or 50s) and just talked to a shop "Magic Muffler" in Norcross (by Buford Hwy and Jimmy Carter) and wanted to see if anyone's used them before. They seem pretty good, the owner Antonio seemed to know what he was doing and mentioned that someone was there recently getting some similar work done. He had priced it at around $310 for mufflers, tips (Chrome 3" slanted cut), labor - I think thats probably a decent price and he'll throw on 40s, super 40s and 50s to let me pick which set I like best. If anyone on here knows of this shop (or another good one in the area) let me know. Thanks.

K
#24453 - 02/26/05 02:56 PM Re: ATL GA exhaust shop
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry I don't know of any shops down there. But I have a set of the Flowmaster super 40s and I love em. You might save a few bucks if you grab the mufflers from performance peddler on Ebay. He has a buy now option of 45 bucks apiece. Myself and a couple of others got ours from there and were very happy. And welcome to the board.
#24454 - 02/27/05 11:36 AM Re: ATL GA exhaust shop
Eich GTP Offline
Loc: Atlanta
thanks HercMan, I realize I probably didn't make it too clear that the shop recently had a GrandPrix enthusiast getting similar work done - someone that bought the ubend delete from grandprixstore and brought it in there - so I'm assuming that person belongs to this (of the ClubGP) list. So I'm looking for that person to see hear his thoughts on the shop/work they performed.

Also, thanks for the welcome, I've actually been on the list since I first bought the car (4 years ago) and was really into it at first, hit a deer, got a ram air hood (slp), was in the UNYCGP planned on doing a lot of mods until I graduated, moved to Atlanta, and because of financial reasons really couldn't do anything. I forgot my logon and switched email addys at some point so I had to rejoin. So anyways, I've been itchin to get a new exhaust after being on a road trip recently and running into a gp with a badass sound. SO, here I am, my grand prix enthusiasm re-kindled although with buying a house and getting married coming up, I'm sure I still won't be able to do much to it besides dream of what COULD be lol =)
#24455 - 02/27/05 12:38 PM Re: ATL GA exhaust shop
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Well welcome back. I too dream of all the mod possibilities. As you can see what mods I have done by my sig. Due to three kids and a wife my money is abit short when it comes to mods.