Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#26958 - 08/18/04 03:05 PM Re: Hot, Hot, Hot
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Thanks Texas,

Thats what i was especting to read, maybe is not the best way to get it repaired but... men has walk on the moon, why a f...plastic radiator can't be repaired.

Well i'm searching someone to do it here in Mexico, hope they do not break the head...jajaja.

Alex. cheers cheers

----------------------------------
My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#26959 - 08/18/04 03:09 PM Re: Hot, Hot, Hot
Alex Offline
Loc: Mexico City
Quote:
Originally posted by Adam S.:
... given the past recent posts regarding the particular shop, I wouldn't be surprised if they did have something to do with the radiator breaking. As for repairing the radiator, there's no way that can be done.
You know, i suspect they change my radiator for another pontiac they are repairing, it's been stuff that make me think like this, but can't probe it.
For example, i have some new screws in the radiator, they say they didn't touch, that were not dirty with oxid, as my whole engine.
A base that mantains the radiator in place was loose.
And when i went to claim for this damage, the mechanic went directly to the leak to show me, and it was hidden among wires and stuff, they knew exactly where the leak was, do you understand? it is weird isn't it?

Alex

My GP went away after more than 5 years of nice driving, good trips all along mexican territory, some mods, stories and headaches, I'm gonna miss it!
#26960 - 08/18/04 04:16 PM Re: Hot, Hot, Hot
Adam S. Offline
Loc: Milwaukee, Wi
Yeah, I guess it's a litte fishy. But, I really would not recommend trying to fix the radiator. They are not repairable. I'd just get some prices on a new one, or see if the shop will meet you halfway, or something like that.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2