Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#27147 - 07/29/06 10:01 PM 0\/\/nd
Igor Offline
Loc: Columbia/College Park, MD
Yea, so about 5 minutes ago, I came back from dropping my friend off. I saw a sweet Mustang and kept up with it, heard SC and gave him the thumbs up, had a nice conversation while driving. And he revved up, I revved up (thinking the whole time, jeez, this is a waste of gas for both myself and him). No need to continue. Just figure I'd tell.
#27148 - 07/30/06 01:10 AM Re: 0\/\/nd
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I've got a co-worker that has an early stang GT ragtop (I think its a 91-92)...nice looking car and sounds pretty healthy...he is always leaving the parking lot at work spinning tires and roaring out to the main road...one day last week he fell in behind me as we were pulling out and I thought he was going to drive right up into my trunk...then we pulled out onto the main road and I heard his tires howling and saw him move out of my mirror to my left...I mashed the loud pedal and he finally moved by me ever so slowly...the next day at work he asked me if that thing was supercharged...I replied, "nope...if it had been you'd have been watchin my tail lights go away"...granted this isnt one of the faster models of Mustang, but still the fact my NA 3800 gives his 302 all it wants I think is impressive. (and I know full well his car will never get 30mpg) thumbsup

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com