Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#57379 - 01/10/07 01:45 AM Handling Kit arrived today!!! New STB for sale
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
My GMPP handling kit arrived today, can't wait to get it on!! so who wants to buy a brand new Buick STB with hardware from me since I have an extra one? I know there was interest when I mentioned it earlier, so I'm going to give those ones first choice at it. If I don't hear anything in a couple days, It goes open to anybody else, and I'll post it on clubGP also.

LMK

Mitch
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#57380 - 01/10/07 08:23 AM Re: Handling Kit arrived today!!! New STB for sale
AustinGTP Offline
Loc: Austin, TX
Put it on the rear!

Died 5/1/08, resurrected 5/15/08
ASCD SD hood, 17" Bullitts, Overkill PCM, 3.4" Pulley, NGK TR55IX, K&N 9" cone filter, JimmyC D/P, U-bend removed, Flowmaster 40 series, Hooker big bore tips with resonators, S/B brake lines, drilled/slot rotors, GMPP handling kit, KYB struts, F&R strut supports, HID's, LED's, 2.5" Air Dam, red GTP overlays on custom badges, white rear insert.
#57381 - 01/10/07 09:06 AM Re: Handling Kit arrived today!!! New STB for sale
drummerboy1307 Offline
Loc: Groton, CT
I may be interested still pending the price... but I still need to have my transmission repaired so I may have to pass this on to someone else... what were you wanting to get for it again?

'97 SE with alot of mods
#57382 - 01/10/07 12:49 PM Re: Handling Kit arrived today!!! New STB for sale
Dementeddj Offline
Bobby:
I have three total, so I willbe putting one on the rear. My wife and I ordered the two bar kit instead of the single bar kit, so I have one extra.

Drummer:
I checked and to get one from GMPD it would be $33 dollars and change (not to mention a month long wait to get it eek eek !!!), so I was wanting to get as close to that as I could (say maybe 30 shipped, a little more for overnight delivery), and it will ship to you in a week's time or less instead of a month! If you can't get it just let me know
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
#57383 - 01/10/07 10:03 PM Re: Handling Kit arrived today!!! New STB for sale
drummerboy1307 Offline
Loc: Groton, CT
This is the front STB, right? Also, does it come with all the necessary hardware? For $30 shipped, I will take it... do you have Paypal?

'97 SE with alot of mods
#57384 - 01/12/07 12:56 PM Re: Handling Kit arrived today!!! New STB for sale
Dementeddj Offline
Quote:
Originally posted by drummerboy1307:
This is the front STB, right? Also, does it come with all the necessary hardware? For $30 shipped, I will take it... do you have Paypal?
yup, I got paypal. dementeddj@hotmail.com just let me know, and I'll try to get a box found this weekend and have it shipped out to you on Tuesday, since Monday is MLKjr day (I don't think that shipping places are open, if so then I'll ship it Mon. if I can find a box)