Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#66667 - 02/24/06 10:32 PM My First Ticket
marcgaines89 Offline
Loc: Concord Il
I know it was my fault so i cant blame anyone but my self, but you know i think im kindda proud of my ticket. i was goin to work cause they called me in to fill for someone else that decided not to show up. And some loser in a trans am passed me goin at least 90 so i figuerd what the hell and i gave it just a little gas before i know it hes in my rear view i was watching him though, i look up and theres a cop just waitin to catch someone i was goin 115 when i saw him and nailed my brakes he caught me goin 89 and now i have to go to court monday im nervous as hell but its my fault! ttyl guy's
#66668 - 02/24/06 10:45 PM Re: My First Ticket
crimpton Offline
Loc: Portland Or.
Man.... I wish I knew the guy in the T/A.... No offense, but he's got a better story.... devilsmile

Sorry to hear about the ticket... Did you tell the officer why you were going so fast? If not, maybe you should have..... It may have sparked a conversation that would have led to a warning... wink

http://pdxcgp.com
#66669 - 02/24/06 10:53 PM Re: My First Ticket
fallen angel Offline
Loc: kingston ny
lol, better than mine..stupid front licence plate right after a tole booth with the girlfriend in the car.
#66670 - 02/24/06 11:02 PM Re: My First Ticket
gleasonl Offline
Loc: Atlanta, GA
http://www.motorists.com/

they have a lot of resources for fighting the the pork revenue collectors. You might see if you can do traffic school. The big thing is to avoid having points on your record any way that you can.
#66671 - 02/25/06 01:37 AM Re: My First Ticket
zuulmusic Offline
Loc: Cleveland, OH
I know I'm supposed to have a front plate in ohio, but I haven't had one for 2 years.

My only tickets are reckless op and failure to control, and that was after I flipped my last car laugh
#66672 - 02/25/06 12:30 PM Re: My First Ticket
fallen angel Offline
Loc: kingston ny
ok.. ive actually got one that tops them all. I was going home from work back when i worked in advance auto, back then I had my olds cutlass calais. I also had neon in that car, but it liked to wiggle and go out every now and then. I was at a stop light and reached under to fix it. After I turned the next light down, a cop pulls me over and gets all serious "so... why'd you reach under your dash?" I laughed my ass off, prolly why he made me get out of my car so he could search. Of course.. there wasnt even a razor blade in the car. He took off and looked pretty disappointed 15 minutes later. He then closed my door with the engine running... the door was locked (dont ask me how. friggin pig) but luckily the trunk wasnt fully closed. Ever try to get through the trunk of one of those cars? it wasnt easy at all... half hour later.