Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#76616 - 12/05/07 01:50 AM Re: widest tire size
ChiTownHitta90 Offline
Loc: Chicago, Illinois
T-Bat your car looks amasing. i was thinking thought. your car might look even sexier if you d-badged it. have you ever thought about doing this? i think it would look even better. not that it isnt now! looks awsome!
#76617 - 12/15/07 07:53 PM Re: widest tire size
RD_GTP03 Offline
Loc: BOSTON, MA.
WOW!!! Hey "T-Bat"...that's an Awesome looking Machine, Maaan! You've got Me thinking of going Black...even Though, I don't think Mine will Ever look like That.

Did You Buy & Install...the Hood, it Sure give Your GP a MEAN Look, Great Job! But, if You don't Mind...with Lowering Springs, & base on Your Statement of Only Lowering it 1"...I sort of gather that One can Actually, set it at 1" or more? I sort of Imagined...that once installed...it would depend on the Springs, One chose.

I am Not considering going Lower at this Point...but, that's good to know...Who knows what I might Consider doing in the Future. It's Actually, the 1st Time...I have had a Ride, that sort of Inspires Me to Experiment, & Upgrade. And, You Guys here...do provide a World of Knowledge, & even if I do Express some Doubts, to Any of Your Suggestions...I Definitely, would give more credibility to You Guys that some Dealer, or the Mechanic around the Corner!

So, if I ever Question any of You Guys Opinions, or Suggestions...it's Not due to a Lack of Trust, Ok? Besides...You All, are Amazingly well Informed, possibly due to Lots of Trials, & Failures...& I Respect That!
#76618 - 12/16/07 10:34 AM Re: widest tire size
20gtp02 Offline
I do agree, debadge that thing man!

#76619 - 12/29/07 03:23 PM Re: widest tire size
RD_GTP03 Offline
Loc: BOSTON, MA.
Hey "TBat"...You've got My Respect! Your ride is Totally, "Kicking" Man...I Wish mine could look like That, I would "Never, Ever"...get rid of it.

But, I am Happy You posted those pics, it gives Me a pretty Good idea of what My wheels & tires will look like, when I install them. I just bought some "Motego's" 18x7.5...& I have been told that I can still fit some 245's on them, & if they are going to look like Yours...I will be as Happy, as a "Pig in S---".

In the pics...they appear to be 17" tires, but they fill-in the wheel well, Nicely...like if they belong There. For some reason, I was under the Impression that some "Low Profile Tires" would make that "4x4 look" appear even Worst. I
Guess, I just wasn't considering the Fact, that the wheels are 2" bigger.

However, they Truly look "Awesome" & let Your GP looks like it should be given...1st Prize at any "Auto Meet". But, have You had "Any Performance Issues" with the 18's?