Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#87118 - 08/18/06 10:15 AM Re: inspection
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
I'd have to say I've been pretty fortunate as far as the reliability of the T-Bat...plus I'm in a spot now that I can move forward on repairs or try and use it as a reason for my next mod (which I think mine will be struts/springs)...I do however vividly remember the days when I had to keep driving a car until I got paid again or even take a day off to get something fixed, and boy did that suck. Now I dont have kids at home anymore and my income helps me keep my charge card under control...which gives me the ability to get things fixed even if payday is a little ways off. I've had to do both outer tie rod ends when I did inspections and alignments...I'm also due for another tranny fluid change cuz its been two years since the last one. Other than tune-up and maint/mods, I havent had any major problems (now that I've opened my big mouth, I hope it doesnt make a liar out of me...especially since I just sunk a load for these wheels/tires) laugh

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#87119 - 08/19/06 01:16 AM Re: inspection
Dementeddj Offline
Loc: Kansas (Redneck Country)
well, mine are all general maintenance issues, but they are the more costly of them, so I'm saving up everything that I can. mine needs new plugs, new struts/springs, 4 wheel alignment, tranny flush/filter change (don't tell me all the consequences, cause I've been flushing it since it had 40k on the ticker) coolant flush, tstat change (I do that about every 2 yrs regardless), new tires soon, new brakes all around ASAP, and I'll probably think of a couple more ten minutes after I hit the "add reply" button laugh laugh

already thought of one(edit#1): need my sunroof fixed, it's currently unhooked right now so I don't open it and cause a leak

edit #2: I remembered that I need to replace my blower motor
98 GTP GMPP handling kit, HomemadeFWI, MSD coils, Taylor wires, 180 drilled tstat, TR6IX plugs, Intense STD PCM, JimmyC DP, Thrasher shift kit (mild setting), AGX/Intrigue spring setup, drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HPS pads. Hopefully more to come
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2