Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#91170 - 08/05/05 11:22 AM New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
KungFuFighter Offline
Loc: Baltimore, Maryland
Got the tires for 500 dollars plus the installation. Overpriced devilgrin , but shhh, don't tell anyone. For the muffs and exhaust tip, some of you know, that these aren't new, but I finally tucked them under a lil bit so they look perdy good in my eye.

Next stop, Chrome grill with crystal chrome tails. Then on to performance, u-bend delete, PCM, CAI, Smaller pulley, and a compliment of a 3" d/p. But I'll see what happens when I get my paychecks. Sadly, food is not free and neither is gas.

Clear Corners, Silver Star turning lights, Silver Star headlights, Diamond Series foglights, Megan Racing muffler, Interior pulseing blue lights, Borla MPG mod. Much more to come.
#91171 - 08/05/05 11:35 AM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
ThunderBat Offline
Loc: Virginia
love those tires! thumbsup

Thoughts from the Highway of Life www.tobthebat.wordpress.com
#91172 - 08/05/05 01:32 PM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
Ah another one with the Good year Eagle #1s smile

Lookin good.
#91173 - 08/05/05 04:27 PM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
HawkeyeSG Offline
Loc: Sioux City, Iowa
Nascar Eagles... GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BABY!
Love um! Love the tint too.. mine is illegal as well, but Iam goign darker, our cops dont care but the Highway guys are up tight about it... Just roll down both windows if you need to.
#91174 - 08/05/05 05:17 PM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
DoberManJT Offline
Loc: North Carolina - Raleigh/Cary
Looking good! And from what can be seen those tips look much improved over how they used to look laugh

04 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, LPE intake system, headers, dyno tune from "RPM"

http://photobucket.com/albums/v221/Dobermanjt/GrandPrix/
#91175 - 08/05/05 05:22 PM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
parablazer Offline
Loc: Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by DoberManJT:
Looking good! And from what can be seen those tips look much improved over how they used to look laugh
Totaly agree with him. the tips look good, and the tint and tires are sweet cheers
#91176 - 08/06/05 10:00 AM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
GillysGTPSS Offline
Loc: Gananoque, ON, Canada
I must admit, I was never big on those kinda tips, but in the last 2 or 3 weeks, they have really been growing on me. I just replaced the factory tips when I put on the flowmasters. Those tires are sweet, and nothing wrong with the illegal tint, I have a Limo tint all the way around devilgrin

CAI, Flowmaster 40s, Magnaflow cat, u-bend delete, Eibach springs, 16" American Racing rims way more to come
#91177 - 08/06/05 10:52 AM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
Stock97GTP Offline
Loc: Michigan
Get a note from your eye doctor saying you need the tint, since you have a light sensitive condition. wink
#91178 - 08/06/05 11:41 AM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
steve6971 Offline
Loc: southern jersey
what kind of tint do you have ? ive been trying to look for the right kind and i like yours. its looks really good. when i get my tint done it also will be illegal
#91179 - 08/06/05 07:51 PM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
snowcrash Offline
Loc: charlotte, nc
nice!!
dhp 1.0
#91180 - 08/07/05 01:49 PM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
car8fan Offline
Loc: La Grange, NC USA
I'm going to have mine done. My question is to go with the dark tint or the silver tint. I'm leaning toward the dark. What do you think?
#91181 - 08/07/05 03:56 PM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
GillysGTPSS Offline
Loc: Gananoque, ON, Canada
I had the tint redone after I bought the car. What it came with had a whole whack of scratches in it. I just went to a local glass place. I had to sign a waiver when they did it, so if I did get stopped by the police I could not reflect it back to them. I wish I did go with the chrome tint, I like the look of it. It is so dark now I have to roll down the drivers window to make a left turn at night.

CAI, Flowmaster 40s, Magnaflow cat, u-bend delete, Eibach springs, 16" American Racing rims way more to come
#91182 - 08/07/05 11:34 PM Re: New wheels, new tint, semi-new exhaust tips.
KungFuFighter Offline
Loc: Baltimore, Maryland
Tint is a shade darker then legal on the side doors. I had same tint done on all 5 windows. SILVER IS BAD!!! I went to go get silver, and if the cops see any kind of reflective tint they will definitly pull you over. I decided that black tint is the best way to go. (hard to tell the difference between legal and illegal just by one shade). Red, Blue, Green, ect. are all illegal.

Thank you all for the comments, I LOVE THE TIRES. These tires stick to the ground like no other. I would buy these tires over and over again, they are definitly worth it. I can finally give lightweight hondas a run for their money when it comes to tight corners!!!! YAY! laugh

The muffs and tips are what I was trying to shoot for in the first place laugh . Now that they've had some exhaust blown through them, they sound even better.

Clear Corners, Silver Star turning lights, Silver Star headlights, Diamond Series foglights, Megan Racing muffler, Interior pulseing blue lights, Borla MPG mod. Much more to come.