Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#119294 - 08/12/04 11:54 AM every 1 nedds alittle trim
ReDgie the WeDgie Offline
Loc: Ottawa Ontario Canada
The passenger and drivers door, rubber liner that cuts wind and most likely rain from entering has split along its own natural seem. I cant see any clips that hold it in and since it runs the entire length of the a piller I have yet to rip it off. My question is this. How difficult is it to replace? Is it a common problem? Finally any one think warranty would cover it? Great site.....
#119295 - 08/12/04 12:11 PM Re: every 1 nedds alittle trim
4 T 8 states Offline
Loc: winter park,fl
i have never replaced the stripping on my car but what ive seen it should be that diffucult for a noveice like my self to it if i wanted to save some$$$.

your gp like mine has a 3yr / 36k bumper to bumper excl bulbs and tires, if your under warranty and it shows no sign of owner abuse or neglect i cnat see why your local and friendly pmd dealer wont replace it.. hammer but not ot hard cause the whistling air must get annnoying...
bearcat bct-7 law enforment/weatherband scanner
#119296 - 08/12/04 03:35 PM Re: every 1 nedds alittle trim
HercMan(Rob) Offline
Loc: Fort Worth, Texas
The clips are built into the rubber and are pushed into holes in the door frame. Very easy DIY.
#119297 - 08/12/04 08:46 PM Re: every 1 nedds alittle trim
ReDgie the WeDgie Offline
Loc: Ottawa Ontario Canada
thanks, I really like the really easy part. AS for the noise I cant hear it over the exhaust