Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#46559 - 03/14/08 12:11 AM Need some info
Dre da GP man Offline
Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Well, I got a big pay increase and its going to show on my check tommorow and I want to get some things done to my car.

First I want a new pvc valve thing done but I heard that its real easy to do and it take no more then five minutes to do. I need a picture of a 3100 engine to point where that pvc is becuase I want to do that myself. Next get the fuel filter done.

Last, how much will a shop charge(est) on replace tie end rods on both side, Inner and outer tie end rods.
#46560 - 03/14/08 12:14 AM Re: Need some info
StreetShaker Offline
Loc: Tyrone, Central PA
the PCV valve is one the front valve cover on the left side, or drivers side, it has a tube connected to it, sometimes the one it calls for is different and slight modification will be necessary, i will TRY to get a pic of my brothers alero, it has a 3400 in it but the location and setup is the same

"Mr. Mom"
#46561 - 03/14/08 10:40 AM Re: Need some info
RooK Offline
Loc: Southern KY
Upper right of the front valve cover. It's the only thing sticking in it, just pull it straight out.

I'll have pics this afternoon if you want to wait for me to get done with the intake gasket. smile